Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Burncross Cemetery

I was wondering if any of our fellow indexers live near Burncross Cemetery please?

If so I was wondering if they would be willing to check the above cemetery out section M3 Y3 row S3 grave 44, name Robert walter Shipley and his wife Eliza to see if there is a headstone please for the above grave.

Thanks in advance

John

Re: Burncross Cemetery

Hi John

I saw this message before work this morning so I called in to the cemetery this afternoon on my way to an appointment. I didn't have long but I found the right area and found a grave with a number on it just before I had to leave so I know how to work out the row I need to look for now. I'll try to call in again and have a look for you.

Julia

Julia,

Thank you so much, they are not going away.

John

Hi John

I've been for a walk with my dad today so we went via the cemetery. I'm afraid there isn't headstone on S3 44 in that section. I've taken a photo with the one on the next row to it (T3 44) which is for Martin and Edith Dickinson so that you can check I was in the right place. I'm happy to email it to you if you want it.

Please let me know if I was in the wrong place and I'll go back (I can't search the registers at the moment)

Best wishes
Julia

Julia,

Thanks for checking, didnt tgink there would be but unless you go and check things out you never know.

John