Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
George Frederick Fox death

George Frederick Fox born in 1879 he married in 1900 Emma Brinnen.

I though I had found his burial on this site but the one in 1941 at Walkley is not the one I am after.

looking on FMP it lists a George F Fox death in 1954 in Rotherham which could be him but not sure.

However when I look on the GRO site under deaths for 1954 yes the one in Rotherham has the middle name Frederick and the age does fit but there is also a death for a George Frederick Fox in Sheffield in 1954 and (ubless I need to clean my glasses) this death is not on FMP

My question is, can someone find me the death and burial please of George Frederick Fox or could he, which I have not checked yet, also gone to Australia like James Thomas Wells Fox did from an ealier posting of mine s they were related.

Re: George Frederick Fox death

Gosh what a silly man I am the George Frederick Fox death in Rotherham wa buried on 12th Aug 1954 at Moorgate Cemetery (info on a cd I have)so quite possibly it could be him but I will have to purchase the info to see what it says unless anyone has access to the oriinal burial info. He is not on the will index so that doesn't help.

My other option is to take a trip to the cemetery to see if there is a headstone or does anyone on here live close enough to check the plot for me.

Regards

John

Hi JohnS,

Have a look under our MI's there is a contact person for Moorgate Cemetery.

Regards.

Elaine.

Instant Messenger: Skype

Thank you Elaine but her email address could be wrong as my pc thinks its a bad domain.

Please could you check it out?

John

John, it may work if you use the correct domain name, which I believe is TISCALI not TISCALLI. Let us know so correction can be made.
Dave

Thanks Dave.

We are working on it.

Elaine.

Instant Messenger: Skype

Hi John

I understand that you're still having issues with the Moorgate MI email link.

It is all working correctly. If you go into the website using a saved 'shortcut'each time you may need to clear your cache (if you're familiar with doing that).

Or, if you've stayed in Indexers you may just need to refresh the page.

Denise

Just got in from work, It worked with TISCALI ie only one L

Regards

John

As I write this message not checked if it has bounced back to me.