Return to Website

AudioPros Discussion

Discuss amongst yourselves. Audio products, production ideas, show prep ideas, what ever you'd like....

AudioPros Discussion
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Hawaii (Vivid) [DVDRip]
Hawaii (Vivid) [DVDRip] > http://urlin.us/1h628 Hawaii (Vivid) [DVDRip], Sgt_Slick_ft_Stazz-Feel_The_Fire_Saturn_Original_Vocal_Mix_vkcomforclubbers.mp3 b92c5eb40e (1.36 GB ) Tease Me - vivid video   More...
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 4:45pm
by sascvalle
Flight Simulator 2004(FS2004) - Full Game
Flight Simulator 2004(FS2004) - Full Game > http://tinyurl.com/lpvr28o 97ffa81d91 $9.24+$4.62shipping Sold by Goodwill Industries of Denver. Get to Know UsCareersInvestor RelationsPress ReleasesAmazon and O...
Views: 465   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 11:41am
by georegbe
Million Minute Family Challenge
Million Minute Family Challenge The Million Minute Family Challenge™ is a grassroots effort encouraging interaction and communication among family and friends through playing board games. The goal is to encourage at least 1,000 families, groups or organization...
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2005 12:23pm
by Beth Muehlenkamp
Christmas Bits
We're looking for thought starters for Christmas bits. Here's some to get you going...Any ideas?? PHONERS: Christmas miracles Funniest things kids believe about Christmas Family traditions unique to your family during the holidays Sign up for our FREE emaile...
Views: 343   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 10, 2004 9:04pm
by mosquito yamasak...
Valentine- Chocolate
TOP TWENTY REASONS WHY CHOCOLATE IS BETTER THAN SEX: 1) You can GET chocolate. 2) "If you love me you'll swallow that" has real meaning with chocolate. 3) Chocolate satisfies even when it has gone soft. 4) You can safely have chocolate while you are driv...
Views: 271   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2002 8:31am
by Anonymous
Fat Theology
Fat Theology ------------- And God populated the earth with broccoli and cauliflower and spinach, green and yellow vegetable of all kinds, so Man and Woman would live long and healthy lives. And Satan created McDonald's. And McDonald's brought forth the 99-ce...
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2002 8:21am
by Anonymous
No Subject
Olympic officials say that costs for the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City are way over budget. (Must be all those last-minute bribes...) Playboy magazine is coming out with Barbie-style dolls of its Playmates. (In a related story, I hear there's going to be...
Views: 352   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2001 4:10pm
by Anonymous
Re: Re: Norad-Santa
go here....noradsanta.org --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:If anyone does have it let me know and we'll post a link on this site.. Thanks again! Michael Stone --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Does anyone have the Nora...
Views: 314   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2001 4:10am
by Anonymous
dads
Dads Three boys are in the schoolyard bragging about their dads. The first boy says, "My Dad writes a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a poem, they give him $50." The second boy says, "Oh yeah? My Dad writes a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it...
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2001 7:05am
by Anonymous
r
Rich
Now here's an idea!!
When you get ads in your phone or utility bill, include them with the payment. Let them throw it away. Think globally, act locally. When you get those pre-approved letters in the mail for everything from credit cards to 2nd mortgages and junk like that, most...
Views: 411   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2001 5:00am
by Rich
Joke
A group of girlfriends went on vacation and they see a five-story hotel with a sign that reads "For Women Only". Since they were without their boyfriends, they decide to go in. The Doorman, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works, "We have 5 flo...
Views: 315   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2001 4:59am
by Anonymous
Re: Norad-Santa
If anyone does have it let me know and we'll post a link on this site.. Thanks again! Michael Stone --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Does anyone have the Norad tracking Santa stuff that's out every year? Audio or Text ? If so please post...
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2001 2:43am
by Michael Stone
Norad-Santa
Does anyone have the Norad tracking Santa stuff that's out every year? Audio or Text ? If so please post it here... Thanks!
Views: 313   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 8, 2001 11:22am
by Jimmy Michael
Christmas Joke
Chet The Singing Parrot A few days before Christmas, a man enters a pet store looking for a unique gift for his wife. The store manager tells him he has just what he's looking for! A beautiful parrot named Chet that sings Christmas carols. He brings the...
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2001 3:54pm
by Chris Collins
j
Janey
Christmas Chocolate
SUBJECT: Chocolate Tips Because the holidays are coming... Chocolate is a Vegetable: Chocolate is derived from cocoa beans. Bean = vegetable. Sugar is derived from either sugar CANE or sugar BEETS. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable c...
Views: 304   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2001 3:52pm
by Janey
Re: Re: Re: Re: Christmas Bits
Great idea... BATTERY MAN !!!! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:An oldie but a goodie - I'm giving up a few hours Xmas morning to be "battery man"... listeners phone the station when the kids new toys die and they need new batteries... we drive...
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2001 3:45pm
by Anonymous
Re: Re: Re: Christmas Bits
An oldie but a goodie - I'm giving up a few hours Xmas morning to be "battery man"... listeners phone the station when the kids new toys die and they need new batteries... we drive round delivering what they want (and film too...) Like I said - been done, but good w...
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2001 3:32pm
by Phil O'Brien
Re: Re: Christmas Bits
We always produce up a call to Santa...We usually can't get through to the Big Guy, so we have to deal with a dismissive elf...Sounds pretty funny... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Favorite holiday movies as a phoner usually works for us......
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2001 3:12pm
by Anonymous
Re: Christmas Bits
Favorite holiday movies as a phoner usually works for us... --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:We're looking for thought starters for Christmas bits. Here's some to get you going...Any ideas?? PHONERS: Christmas miracles Funniest things kids b...
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2001 3:09pm
by Anonymous
Re: Foxworthy bit?
yep Foxworthy.. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Here's something a listener emailed me... Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid." That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them anything. It w...
Views: 292   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 2, 2001 12:06pm
by Anonymous
s
Sandy
Foxworthy bit?
Here's something a listener emailed me... Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid." That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me... oops, never mind. I didn't see your sign."...
Views: 261   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2001 10:59am
by Sandy
Re: Re: Re: POST YOUR IDEAS
Yeah they provide some great services....Or visit danoday.com. They've teamed up with him. Also visit our Prep Center for more stuff. http://AudioPros.com/prepcenter.htm Thx Michael --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Try ArcherandValerie....
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2001 6:30am
by Michael Stone
Re: Re: POST YOUR IDEAS
Try ArcherandValerie.com --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Thanks for the service.... I was wondering if anyone can turn me on to other FREE show prep services for jocks.. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hello everyone. AUd...
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2001 6:28am
by Jimmy Gold
Re: POST YOUR IDEAS
Thanks for the service.... I was wondering if anyone can turn me on to other FREE show prep services for jocks.. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Hello everyone. AUdioPros.com has been on the web for over 5 years now providing jingles, voice ov...
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2001 6:26am
by Randy Hansen
POST YOUR IDEAS
Hello everyone. AUdioPros.com has been on the web for over 5 years now providing jingles, voice overs, audio hosting and FREE show perp along the way. We hope you'lll use this forum to share ideas concerning radio, audio p[roduction, tools fo the profession and anyth...
Views: 325   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2001 6:17am
by Michael Stone
Free Forum powered by Bravenet