Return to Website

Welcome to Panther Board! The Fort Zumwalt Class of '75 Message Site

This is a fairly easy to use message system. If you are responding to someone else's message, click reply. I'd recommend not quoting the original message. You'll see what I mean. Click on the EXIT button or the FZHS logo to return to the main reunion web site.

Welcome to Panther Board! The Fort Zumwalt Class of '75 Message Site
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
'76 35th fun, missed '75 people
The 35th reunion of the class of 1976 was fun. It would have been nice to also see some people from the Class of 1975. I hope you post plans for your 40th here, or some other easy to find place.
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2011 4:18pm
by Stephen Masek
35th class reunion
Please let me know if the 28th of August is when the reunion date is confirmed for. I teach school and we have already started by that time and I would need to make plans to fly in for a weekend. Thanks!
Views: 353   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 25, 2010 7:39pm
by Steve
35th
when and were is the 35th at
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 18, 2010 5:17pm
by Steve
Reunion
If anyone is interested in getting together with Joyce Milum Reed and I on Saturday May 1st at 7pm at Hobos Bar and Grill on Main Street in St Peters, in the old American Legion Building, at 7pm, we were going to try and make some plans for a bbq or some type of get...
Views: 301   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 4:05pm
by Becky Brammer Pu...
35th reunion plans
Anybody started anything yet? I retired from teaching in May of 2008, so I have time to help now. A few others on FB have been asking, and I don't know what to tell them except I'll let you know if I hear anything...
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2010 12:52pm
by Cindy (Fattmann)...
Lookign for classmates
If anyone from 1975 is on here that also has Facebook or AOL Messenger would love to catch up!Its amazing how time has flown by!
Views: 396   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 23, 2009 6:46am
by Steve Herpel
Wow
Just found this site. Couldn't figure out if I was a North Ft. Zummie, West Ft. Zummie. O'Fallon apparently has grown or students rebelled at using the same school for Jr. High and High School. Saw some familiar names. It was great. Memory lane. Haven't been in Misso...
Views: 274   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 5, 2009 10:57am
by Steve
Not much site traffic here
Posted in December...Checked back several times...No new posts. Hoped I'd find a couple classsmates that would have shared interests. I ride My Road King and hunt as much as possible. Thinking about putting together a ride and hog roast this summer. Probably do a rid...
Views: 358   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 4, 2009 8:08pm
by Mary Schneider (...
FZHS Class of 74 - 35 yr Reunion you're invited
We are having a 35 year Reunion on June 20th at the Lake Saint Louis Banquet Center. If you are interested in coming send you money to Lori Hill 10 Connemara Road St.Peter,Mo 63376. The cost is $45 dollars per person includes dinner, open bar and DJ and of course the...
Views: 252   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2009 4:22pm
by Gerry Meier
Hello Class of '75
Steve nice to have heard from you and yes I agree once the girls got married it will be hard to find them unless they sign in to classmates.com. I just put my name on there a few months back and really don't see anyone but maybe once in a blue moon. I had seen Joni T...
Views: 363   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 28, 2009 6:40am
by Suzanne Hill (El...
Just checking out the site...
I recieved a message from Steve Herpel on classmates and he gave me a link to this site. Thought I would check it out and see who is on here. I saw the picture of Jim Crain and would like to thank whoever posted it. He was my best friend growing up.
Views: 252   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 25, 2008 7:00am
by Robert Pirtle
Class of 74 35 yr reunion - looking for contact info
Hi,all, Trying to gather contact info for class of 74. If you know someone from our class tell them to email their contact info to fzhs74@comcast.net or go to our website. Thanks, Gerry
Views: 300   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2008 7:26pm
by Gerry Meier
s
Steve
We're Missing So Many Classmates. Can you help?
I'd like anyone who visits this site to take a look at our list of 'missing' classmates. If you see your name, or someone you know how to contact, PLEASE let me know. My email address is up above, but I'll put it here too thedad@charter.net The list is on this...
Views: 365   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 17, 2008 5:47pm
by DEBI
Hey
hey out there im here this is Keith Barnes. I just now got a computer and trying to get in touch with anyone from our high school class. If you want to get in touch with me my email address is keithbarnes@charter.net
Views: 288   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2008 7:56pm
by keith barnes
Sorry I missed the get together
Sorry I missed the get together. We were opening up a new branch for the bank. I do have a new email address vickismith@mvtel.net.
Views: 391   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2007 6:13pm
by Vicki (Cates) Sm...
Good To S78Yee and Be Seen
Enjoyed my 'night out' the other day. Hope to be alive and able to do more. I know that I may have bored alot of folks about my book. I do apologize for the inconvenience. The book is a testimony of sorts. I have recently learned that many of us have suffere...
Views: 392   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2007 8:20am
by Torthel L. McClo...
Whats New With Any of YOU
holla back y'all
Views: 382   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 4, 2007 7:59am
by Torthel L. McClo...
Party Regrets
Jim (husband) is in a groomsman in a wedding in Chicago that weekend. Can you believe that? We're in our 50's, and we're still doing the "bridal party" thing! Anyway, we'll have to miss the FZ party. I hope you have a great turnout.
Views: 387   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 26, 2007 7:29pm
by Donna (Wallace) ...
Very Casual Night
I won't be able to make it to the casual night. We will be on vacation at that time! Hope to you everyone next time.
Views: 412   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2007 1:05pm
by Wanda (DeBres) D...
Regrets
Thanks for the invitation. We will not be able to attend but I hope all that do get together have a wonderful time. Fifty isn't so bad. It is the new forty, right?
Last Post: Jul 19, 2007 7:51am
by Jeanne (Howell) ...
Casual Night Out
Planning to attend. Hope to see lots of people there!
Last Post: Jul 13, 2007 10:30am
by Theresa Risch
Party Regrets
Unfortunately we will not be able to attend. I will be in route to Switzerland for business the folowing week. Keep me posted with any other events that come up. By the way,I have a new e-mail address stevencase57@msn.com.
Views: 351   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2007 9:57am
by Steve Case
Coming to the party!
John Bethmann and his wife Jeanne Bethmann will love to come to the Party!
Views: 368   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2007 8:51am
by Daughter of John...
s
Steve
30th Reunion Photos
Hey all, so you know I added some more photos to the collection from our 30th reunion. I'm hoping to find some time soon to revamp the site to make it easier to navigate. Steve
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2007 4:09pm
by Steve
Susie Pieper (Allen)
To anyone who would like to know. Susie (Allen) Pieper passed away last night. She fought a long hard Battle with Breast Cancer. Up until the end she was the same Great Spirited Girl we all knew in High School. Just keep her Husband and son in your prayers!!!!!!...
Views: 382   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 27, 2007 8:46pm
by Diane Farley (Co...
We will be there
We will be attending on the 28th of July. Looking forward to seeing everone!
Views: 319   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2007 9:11am
by Randy Lemonds
New email address
just wanted to let everyone know I have a new email address and it is nawsome_mom01@yahoo.com and hopefully I will finally get to go to one of these functions and see everyone again. I had so hoped to make it to the 30th reunion but that did not happen, maybe this ti...
Views: 332   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2007 6:16pm
by Sharon (Leaverto...
Happy Hour
I'm considering coming - I haven't attended anything before now. But I'm not going to show up if no one remembers me - that would be way too embarrassing.
Views: 366   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2007 4:57pm
by Cindy Benz
s
Steve
July Gathering Information Thread
F.Z.H.S. CLASS OF 1975 Invites you to a VERY CASUAL night out. Saturday July 28th 2007 7PM-? Holiday Inn/Wentzville/Lounge 900 Corporate Pkwy Wentzville, Mo 63385 Please R.S.V.P on the website message board http://fzhs75.tripod.com Joyce @ 913-909-8526 S...
Views: 383   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2007 4:41pm
by Steve
We will be there
Count us in on the 28th. I hope to see everyone happy and healthy and ready to party.
Views: 301   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2007 3:36pm
by Dennis D Phillip...
Whats up?
I've only had this website in my favorites for about 2 years now and haven't posted yet. I decided tht if I didn't post it wasn't going to happen! (see I went to Zumwalt) Anyway hello to all. Seeing some of these names is great! Hey Herpel, whats up? I was at the 20t...
Views: 267   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 21, 2007 3:30pm
by Dennis D Phillip...
Happy Hour
No Guarantee, but I do plan to show
Views: 317   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 21, 2007 3:27pm
by Dennis D Phillip...
s
Steve
July Happy Hour
Hey, I just got Joyce's email about the July 28th gathering out at the Holiday Inn. I think we can do that. Anyone else???
Views: 358   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 21, 2007 5:31am
by DEBBIE (RUTLEDGE...
s
Steve
Wow, an actual update!!
Hey everybody, please start looking for mates for our next reunion. While it might be 2 years away, it'll be here before you know it. Look for Joyce and Sara to send something out soon too!!! Gag, we're all 50 now....
Views: 354   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 20, 2007 3:45pm
by Becky (Brammer) ...
like to hear from u
hi guys sorry i missed tha reunion. I would really like to hear from mark goodloe especially. as well as my old friends. i now live in cloumbia mo and have verry little contact with all of you. which i regret. look foward to hearing from you JIM ABERNATHY
Views: 414   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 15, 2007 11:16pm
by Kellie Smith
Death of Carole Watson
Some of you may remember Carole Watson. She was an art teacher at FZ during our time and I had her for Art II my sophomore year. She died a couple of weeks ago of cancer at age 64. Sorry, I don't know any more details.
Views: 402   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2005 10:43am
by Don Ameye
HI
Very sorry I couldn't make the reunion. I have moved to Aiken, S.C., and have a young wife and a 4 yr. old son named Arron James Davidson. I am no longer able to work and get alot of med from the VA for the first desert storm. But things are great with my familly...
Views: 435   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2005 10:09am
by James Davidson
Contact Information
Hi. I just found your website. The message board link on the contact page does not work, also the webmaster link. It took me several tries to find a way to leave a message. You might get more responses if contact was not so difficult.
Views: 536   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 5:25pm
by Beverly McClella...
Inquiring minds want to know....
Did we get enough reservations to make a go of it, or will the 30th be post-poned? Please fill us in, Steve!
Views: 443   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 21, 2005 4:57pm
by Tom Kimbro
This message board still works! Please use it!!
We're only 6 weeks from our reunion. It would be nice to see some chatter among the troops. Feel free to discuss here. Let me help you with a topic: "I'll be there and I can't wait to see _______________"
Views: 376   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 8, 2005 6:08am
by Cindy (Fattmann)...
30 yr reunion
hi anyone that might remember me. I married mike sinks the end our junior year. we were married 13 years,had 2 kids, the oldest being thirty last week. iv'e been with bob colbeck the last 17 years. we never married. he totally disabled with MS. has that way about...
Views: 422   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2005 6:52pm
by kennie ann olive...
30th
Yes, it will happen. The Holiday Inn at Lake St. Louis. July 30th. More info to follow!!
Views: 385   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 24, 2005 9:03pm
by Steve Herpel
Should we plan a pre-30th Happy Hour...
...this winter to get things rolling? Any interest?
Views: 378   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 5, 2005 6:38am
by Steve
OLDFRIENDS
I have returned to the St. Louis area after 16 yrs. in the military, and would like to visit hs days, my memory is not so good, due to desert storm, have both mental and physcal problems form this time period, but can remember after a time. Feel free to contact me a...
Views: 396   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 1, 2002 1:19pm
by James Davidson
Re: No Subject
Does anyone have any idea who/how many are planning to attend? How about posting a response here if you know your plans. I'll certainly be there. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Well, I took Steve's suggestion, and we will be having our first...
Views: 372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2002 1:13pm
by Donna Wallace
s
Steve
Contact Information
Well, it's been some time since the last post so I thought I'd try to kick start this thing. I hope you are all well and I'd like to ask you to remember to send any change in contact information to me. It's as easy as clicking on the email icon on our web page. W...
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2002 5:30am
by Steve
s
Steve
Dale Echele (Kelly)
If anyone has contact information for Dale, please let me know. The email address I have is no longer valid. Please don't post answers here, instead send it to my email address. Thanks! Steve
Views: 448   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2002 3:53pm
by Steve
30th Class re-union
Hi all! I would really like to attend the 30 year re-union. I have been a busy boy since 1975 joining the U.S. Marine Corps November 1975 and retiring December 1996. As you all can tell from events throughout the world the last 20 some years the Marine Corps kept me...
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2002 1:23pm
by Steve Case
Re: Hi
Hello Mr. Bledsoe! I am glad that you are doing well and have traveled all over and have enjoyed the world. Sounds like you are happy and content. Maybe we can both make it to the next reunion! Take care - Brenda --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying...
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2001 7:33pm
by Brenda Smith
Re: Donna's Page
Perhaps, it would be a better idea to have vidoe of Donna crusing around in that little black dress that she wore to the class reunion! Ok guys, who is with me on the little black dress idea? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Steve H., as they sa...
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2001 6:50am
by Anonymous
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet