Return to Website

Welcome to Panther Board! The Fort Zumwalt Class of '75 Message Site

This is a fairly easy to use message system. If you are responding to someone else's message, click reply. I'd recommend not quoting the original message. You'll see what I mean. Click on the EXIT button or the FZHS logo to return to the main reunion web site.

Welcome to Panther Board! The Fort Zumwalt Class of '75 Message Site
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello Class of '75

Steve nice to have heard from you and yes I agree once the girls got married it will be hard to find them unless they sign in to classmates.com. I just put my name on there a few months back and really don't see anyone but maybe once in a blue moon. I had seen Joni Tannehill and Cheri Stone once about 5 years ago but I rarely see anyone from FZH. I also went to WHS for 2 1/2 yrs and still don't see those people often. Mostly by accident and then they recognize me first. I never went to a reunion of ours, mostly cause my x wouldn't have gone, but I have a new guy now and I'm sure he would go to one..take care, Suzanne Hill (Elliott)

Hello back

Suzanne,

Thanks for writing. I still see Joni pretty often, but haven't seen Cheri for a couple of years.

I'm glad you checked in and if you don't mind, please send me some snail mail info so I can add you to our mailing list. I only share that with Marla Trussell, Mike Pieper, Sara Siegler, and Joyce Milum (ladies all have different names now too, but I'm using their maiden names so you'd remember them).

My email is thedad@charter.net

Oh, and did you browse our photos pages to see how magnificent we ALL still look?

Re: Hello back

I will send the info to your email and look forward to the next reunion..will there be one next year? I hope so I have never been to one and by the pictures you had from last time it looks to be a fun time..have a good one..Suzanne Hill (Elliott)