Return to Website

Welcome to Panther Board! The Fort Zumwalt Class of '75 Message Site

This is a fairly easy to use message system. If you are responding to someone else's message, click reply. I'd recommend not quoting the original message. You'll see what I mean. Click on the EXIT button or the FZHS logo to return to the main reunion web site.

Welcome to Panther Board! The Fort Zumwalt Class of '75 Message Site
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good To S78Yee and Be Seen

Enjoyed my 'night out' the other day. Hope to be alive and able to do more. I know that I may have bored alot of folks about my book. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

The book is a testimony of sorts. I have recently learned that many of us have suffered (or are suffering) from various forms/levels of depression. I discovered the root causes of mine by re-evaluating my life, while contemplating ending it. The book is a mere by-product of that process. The language and some scenarios are coarse at times; but free from erotica. Those who have taken the time to read it have found some reference to theirs or others lives that they identified with. It really helped to eliminate the 'Blame-Game' syndrome from my psyche, forever.

I cannot afford to publish it at this time and I am 11 chapters into Vol II. So, I share it for free over the I'net via e-mails. If your curious or genuinely interested send me a request, and I'll return a copy to you.

Much Love, Much Peace, Much....