Return to Website

Welcome to Panther Board! The Fort Zumwalt Class of '75 Message Site

This is a fairly easy to use message system. If you are responding to someone else's message, click reply. I'd recommend not quoting the original message. You'll see what I mean. Click on the EXIT button or the FZHS logo to return to the main reunion web site.

Welcome to Panther Board! The Fort Zumwalt Class of '75 Message Site
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wow

Just found this site. Couldn't figure out if I was a North Ft. Zummie, West Ft. Zummie. O'Fallon apparently has grown or students rebelled at using the same school for Jr. High and High School. Saw some familiar names. It was great. Memory lane. Haven't been in Missouri since 10th grade and I still remember. I also remember Libby's, Libby's Libby's on the label, label, label.... well trained rat I suppose.

Glad you found us!

Lynn,

Well, there's only one thing to say to that, you will like it like it like it on your table table table!

And we're what I call, Fort Zumwalt Non-Directional! No north, no south, east or west. Just, FZHS!! The original!!

Glad you found us again! I also hope you saw some old friends in our collection of photos. O'Fallon has grown like you wouldn't believe. Businesses we knew in high school on Main Street are long gone, torn down, rebuilt as others, etc. Highway K is now a MAJOR business corridor (I hate going out there) and the population is pushing 80,000 compared to the 1960 census of 2018...

Stay in touch and let me know if there is anyone you'd like to contact. Too, if you've stayed in contact with anyone from here, especially a girl, please let me know. There are still several girls from our class we haven't found.

Thanks,

Steve Herpel