Return to Website

A Sand Grown 'Un's Forum

Chat about anything here. Main interests include cross stitch, returning to fitness, recipes and, of course, Morecambe.

A Sand Grown 'Un's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
d
dertag
Berlin Kaplani 2012 DVDRip XviD Avi
Berlin Kaplani 2012 DVDRip XviD Avi > http://urlin.us/1h4dd b92c5eb40e VA-Best Of Black Winter Party 2014-2CD (RTPerle)McMinns 3D Anatomy Atlas{purestevil}releasePeggle Deluxe dmgOutpost Rise of the Spet...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 7:18pm
by dertag
d
dertag
Berlin Kaplani 2012 DVDRip XviD Avi
Berlin Kaplani 2012 DVDRip XviD Avi > http://urlin.us/1h4dd b92c5eb40e VA-Best Of Black Winter Party 2014-2CD (RTPerle)McMinns 3D Anatomy Atlas{purestevil}releasePeggle Deluxe dmgOutpost Rise of the Spet...
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 7:14pm
by dertag
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 396   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2006 7:32pm
by Joe
carzy shoping bags of chanel,guuci,hermes,coach,chole,balenciaga,fendi,louisvuitton,prada,luella
www.bag1881.com offer many fashion A++++ handbags and wallets of chanel,Gucci,hermes,coach,chole,fendi,balenciaga,louis vuitton,prada,Luella,mulberry, any questions pls email:bag1881@163.com
Views: 476   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2005 12:45am
by www.bag1881.com
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 436   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2004 1:00pm
by The Simpsons
s
Sharon
Free Work-at-Home Affiliate Program
Are you interesting in:  Promoting a new and unique product?  Helping moms stay home with their kids?  Earning some extra cash? We thought so! Well the Work-at-Home Kit affiliate program is the answer! And it's free to join! If yo...
Views: 346   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2003 8:01pm
by Sharon
f
Fran
Re: Recipes
Top Secret Recipe...K.F.C. Coleslaw 8 cups finely chopped cabbage (about 1 head) 1/4 cup shredded carrot (1 medium carrot) 2 tablespoons minced onion 1/3 cup granulated sugar 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon pepper 1/4 cup milk 1/2 cup mayonnaise 1/4 cup butte...
Views: 335   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2002 8:34am
by Fran
Re: Walking for fitness
walking brillient form of fitness i cant knock it (and wouldnt want to) at all, used to do a heck of alot of hiking, i dont know where people live but theyre are some really nice walks around, tarvin (in between winsford and chester, whitegate way in winsford is an o...
Views: 363   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2002 12:09pm
by bonbonben4711
f
Fran
Re: Morecambe
Apparently Morecambe used to have a revolving tower. That I would like to have seen. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:This is where anyone can chat about Morecambe and district, post photo's etc. This was once the biggest swimming pool in Bri...
Views: 413   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2002 8:29am
by Fran
f
Fran
Re: Cross stitch and crafts
Find loads of cross stitch freebies at Sue's freebies. She hasn't updated for a while but there are hundreds of free patterns available. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:This area if for chat about crafts, favourite crafts sites, help requests et...
Views: 379   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2002 8:22am
by Fran
f
Fran
Re: Re: Walking for fitness
Working on it Lyn. I hope to have a page up soon with ideas for people trying to re-build their fitness, and consequently, reducing weight. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Could definitely do with something! Weighed myself this morning - far too...
Views: 385   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2002 5:25pm
by Fran
l
Lyn
Could definitely do with something! Weighed myself this morning - far too much of me!!! Could do with losing about a third of my body weight to regain the weight level I maintained without effort in my twenties and thirties! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 390   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2002 2:16pm
by Lyn
Re: Re: Morecambe
HI there, I was born in Barrow in Furness just across the water, --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:And in the 1960's a junior season ticket cost 10 shillings ! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:This is where anyone can...
Views: 407   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2002 7:27am
by Sam Weston
After undergoing stomach surgery two weeks ago, I am also trying to regain some of my former fitness. All I can do at the moment is go for short walks. 10 mins is my max and Im then exhausted. Can any one out there tell me when it starts to get easier? from billy...
Views: 421   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2002 5:12am
by Anonymous
m
mpprh
Re: Morecambe
And in the 1960's a junior season ticket cost 10 shillings ! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:This is where anyone can chat about Morecambe and district, post photo's etc. This was once the biggest swimming pool in Britain and it was on Morecamb...
Views: 400   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2002 5:09am
by mpprh
m
mpprh
Test
Hi just wanted to be first to test the forum
Views: 460   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2002 5:03am
by mpprh
f
Fran
Morecambe
This is where anyone can chat about Morecambe and district, post photo's etc. This was once the biggest swimming pool in Britain and it was on Morecambe sea front.
Views: 439   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2002 4:55am
by Fran
f
Fran
Recipes
This is where we can share recipes. Please give credit to the source if the recipe if it is not your own. I will archive original recipes into a special Forum recipes web.site. The first of which will be Lyns Recipe for Marmalade, to be posted as soon as I set the si...
Views: 456   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2002 4:51am
by Fran
f
Fran
Cross stitch and crafts
This area if for chat about crafts, favourite crafts sites, help requests etc. AOL users might be interested to know that a number of visitors to My Diary are members of an aol craft group. We post photo's, chat, have quiz nights etc. If you are interested in joining...
Views: 461   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2002 4:46am
by Fran
f
Fran
Walking for fitness
My short term goal, to start re-building my fitness, is to walk 10,000 steps a day. I include other forms of exercise and convert them to the equivelant in steps. I have been thinking of setting up some sort of group of like minded "returners to fitness"...anyone int...
Views: 422   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2002 4:40am
by Fran
Free Forum powered by Bravenet