Return to Website

A Sand Grown 'Un's Forum

Chat about anything here. Main interests include cross stitch, returning to fitness, recipes and, of course, Morecambe.

A Sand Grown 'Un's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cross stitch and crafts

This area if for chat about crafts, favourite crafts sites, help requests etc. AOL users might be interested to know that a number of visitors to My Diary are members of an aol craft group. We post photo's, chat, have quiz nights etc. If you are interested in joining e-mail me with "group" as the subject matter. None aol members can join but they won't be able to access the chat room unless they have downloaded the AIM messenger.

Re: Cross stitch and crafts

Find loads of cross stitch freebies at Sue's freebies. She hasn't updated for a while but there are hundreds of free patterns available.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

This area if for chat about crafts, favourite crafts sites, help requests etc. AOL users might be interested to know that a number of visitors to My Diary are members of an aol craft group. We post photo's, chat, have quiz nights etc. If you are interested in joining e-mail me with "group" as the subject matter. None aol members can join but they won't be able to access the chat room unless they have downloaded the AIM messenger.