Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
Mystery Cop

It seems that we may have an unauthorized person accompanying the police in Pocahontas County. Here is the story of a lady and her boyfriend who were stopped by the police and when they are frisked a person emerges from the police cruiser and palms the young lady as he pretends to search her. But he is is not in uniform and never ids himself. She has been trying to get the sheriff's department to tell her who this mystery deputy is but can't get a word out of them. Maybe you can tell when you listen to her story.

No One will tell her who the mystery cop is!

Police having target practice at Stillwell

Government Property used by someone for target practice

Re: Mystery Cop

You caught the Sheriff's Department Deputy and one of his buddies having a little fun on a dark back road where they thought no one would ever be...This is the kind of S _ _ T That has got to STOP.

The more I watch this the madder I get. Now Norman, you don't really believe that Officer Totten was on a DRUG STOP on this secluded back road, do you??? He got caught having his fun like they have all done....he needs to lose his job over this. I'll bet his wife would like to know who was in that car that sped away. What a DOG.

If our so called "Prosecuter" and our new "Sheriff" will not get back with you, take it over their heads. I have no idea who that might be, but I am telling you, this "buddy" system that they have in our county will get them out of this. Brad will B/S his way out of this, you can almost count on it. It doesn't matter who you are or what you have done Lester, you need to follow through with this. This is unbelievable. And to Lester's wife, if you look at all the Troopers and Deputies pictures, I can almost bet you will be able to pick out which one violated you. They were having 4-some, and it had to be another police officer, I'd bet my life on it.

What is the (NEW LAW) inforcenment going to do or is he like the rest?

Question Marks,

You can shoot holes in the story all you want.

It definitely appears there was an impropriety committed by the Sheriff's Dept. in this instance.

I'm sure a thorough investigation is taking place and questions will be answered one way or another...

Brad's wife is the one who needs to pay attention,this isn't the first time this has happened,hopefully it will be the last...

I wrote this story on the Forum over a week ago.

I have this to say. Any policemen, takes a oath... PROTECT & SERVE.

Donna, You have a duty to follow any crime. Sexual Assualt has been committed to Darla as I read the Law.
Deputy Totten should not have any person riding with them unless advised to the Duty Chief.
To David, You have a hard road ahead of you. Are you going to the right thing and stop the harrassment of the women of Pocahontas County!

To All The Women of Pocahontas County; Come forward and tell your stories and stop thee molesting of power.

Hello Pocahontas County:

Have you ever thought that there maybe an investigation ongoing based on the allegations these two individuals have brought forth and now these videos may have compremised the entire investigation.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE residents of Pocahontas County and give the Sheriff and the State Police a chance to resolve this. I guaranty you will hear a statement relating to this.

Sorry I meant the situation is being investigated. I don't have my reading glasses on with my contacts today

to WOW I guess if they are investigating you should let the victom in on that so they don't have to think nothing is being done for them.

What investigation? If an investigation is was being done wouldn't statements be taken and phone calls made. NOTHING IS BEING DONE!

I BELIEVE that nothing shall be done. Darla was assaulted and they will just wait till she gets tired of trying to get help. Didn't Herbie give his wife the Herpes, and that is how she figured out he was cheating. Brads' wife was the other woman for years. It was no secret and now that they are married does she think she is special? Once someone cheats it does not stop? They keep on and on.....

any names used are fictional and said subject are real but to protect myself I say fictional. But the Truth can be troublesome.

if they are investigating.it would be aganist policy to make a statement to anyone about whether they are or are not investigating.also was brads wife not married before ?and knew what she was getting into

no wonder nothing gets done by officers,to many of them to busy playing around. somethings never change in poky county...glad im outa there !

I suspect that you do not have the most modern computer. These are flash files on Youtube. If you can play a Youtube video you should be able to play these. Otherwise, you need to go to adobe and download the most modern flash player.

Who was the deputy who did the search of the young lady's body?

Was he a deputy?

That is the million dollar question.

I am telling you that our justice system has been corrupt for so long that I don't think it will ever be fixed..they should have got rid of them all and just started over...Totten will definately worm his way out of this,you can bet..I would be at the sheriffs office daily if I had to and file formal charges and demand to know who that person was that frisked me..You have the right to know..I don't know how legally they can keep you from knowing. I pray it doesn't keep on with the good ole boy scenario..I was so hoping for some changes.

This kind of behavior from the sheriff's office has been going on in our county for "years".It needs to go public.It needs to be STOPPED.On here or not, the sheriff and state police has to do there part to investigate.Allot of young girls are afraid to speak out,or your a nobody and nothing is ever said again.
Makes me wonder what to serve and protect means.My bet would be nothing will come out of this,just like the rest,or maybe they can be bought out...

AND DEAR GOD DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CONTACTING JL CLIFTON OVER THIS...HE IS ONE OF THEIR BUDDIES !! HE WAS DOING THE EXACT SAME THING NOT LONG AGO WHEN HE WAS A DEPUTY, AND IS PROBABLY STILL DOING IT !! IF YOU CONTACT HIM, YOU MAY AS WELL NOT PRESS THIS ISSUE AT ALL. AS FOR DONNA, WHAT A BAD WAY TO START HER NEW OFFICE, NOT CALLING BACK SOMEONE THAT HAS A LEGITIMATE COMPLAINT, AND PROBABLY A LAW SUIT AGAINST PCSD. I'LL BET EX SHERIFF ALKIRE IS LOVIN THIS.

Believe it or not, not ever Deputy in this County is a skirt chaser. I know of one in perticular.Whatever the truth is do not lump all the Deputies into the same catagory.

I'll check with the courthouse tomorrow (Monday) and see if Brad is still on duty. Maybe they will tell me who the mystery cop is!!

Brad is on Duty he was making Traffic stops tonight. I guess if it is being investigated it's on hold till he gets all his trafic stops done.

The State Police and Some of the Deputies have treated the badge as a WAY and REASON to chase women and get or take what women they saw and wanted.
Alkire (Little Rob) is now a policeman for the City of Ronceverte. I wonder if another woman like Ms. M will have come drunken and branishing a firearm to win back their affections. I wonder if Ms. M feels she got justice?

I bet in all truth Sheriff J. has not even spoke to Brad. I bet he said "Oh he had someone with him." I wonder if Brad was watching as I heard he likes to do as the other man got his freak on.
There was a diary wrote bya underage girl that had something terrible thwas done to two girls... A.M. & H.S. They both have huge law suits if they would come forward.

You seem to think this is so funny.
I don't think its so funny because I have several nieces that are young and one day may need Law enforcement we can trust I for one would not trust any of these young guys around here that we have for cops just for what they do and comments you make because you are probably one of his{Brads} affairs!
{WE NEED TRUSTWORTHY LAW OFFICERS DAVE JONESE EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR YOU IS DEPENDING ON A HUGE CHANGE AND CLEAN UP PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR OUR CHILDREN/FEMALES FROM SEXUAL ASSULTS FROM THE SHERRIFFS DEPARTMENT. WE NEED PROTECTECTION FROM NUMERIOS THINGS BUT THIS IS ON THE TOPIC.
I could name a hundred things but Im sticking to the topic I am upset I have herd several people scared of certain Law enforcement due to this Rude Act.

I agree with the above post. I should hope that if my daughter ever needed help that I wouldn't be afraid for her to go to our law enforcement officers. I should hope that she would be in the hands of someone safe, not a child molestor/womanizer. The officers in this county have a lot to answer for. They give their occupation a horrible name. An untrustworthy name. It is disgusting to know about Totten. He has had affairs with his "narcs" too. That is well known. It is a shame that I feel instead of to PROTECT and serve they should have taken an oath to MOLEST/Take advantage of and MAYBE serve.

I don't think we need to blame anyone yet.There may be more to this story,we have not heard both sides.I believe that David Jonese will in fact get to the bottom of this.

There may not be anything to this story, as you put it, but there is something to the fact that the police officers are always having affairs and doing things they shouldn't be. I HAVE paid attention.

I wasnt Blaiming Anyone I am Just hoping for a change as well and our children and adults need protected from this type of action not only from violaters off the street but our law officers as well that are being accused and have been caught thay are able to committ crimes just as well as someone not in uniform!

I'll be glad when this is resoved so they can get on to some other business.
There is a woman in Dunmore driving a loud Green Chevy truck with 2 kids that are Never in a seat belt and usally standing up in the seats.
The woman does not have a drivers liscence. Never did!
They run the roads all day and most of the night.
She is going to hurt someone. I'm sick of it. I talked to the sheriff and he said he is "watching" them. Heck...don't watch them...Get them!!

I spoke with Lester shortly after the event. Darla and him have not changed one detail or a single thing cause I would notice. I know Lester has done his share of trouble and paid for it as well.
My first question to this is; WHY was Brad so concerned to stop them from approaching the two vehicles? Running to stop them appoaching car proves he feared them seeing something. This should be picked up by the main media. The Pocahontas Times tells little more than deaths and they seldom get them right!

They finally got caught! Hopefully there is no way out of it this time. Brad's wife is a snob that only want's to live in a big house on a hill. She need's to wake up and smell the uniform that her husband is wearing. I want Brad and the other man to loose their job's. He has been doing this so long that he will never stop. His badge went to his head that is why he wanted to come back. Realastate doesn't have a uniform for him to put on to get that big feeling that he likes. The sheriff needs to do something fast and not wait around like Alkire would. Jackie Lee's wife is going to get him into trouble. He needs to boot her out too. What a scandal!

Think about this; Usually in this area people get punished for the truth. Darla and Lester have put themselves in harms way. The are brave and should be acknowledged for the risk to them and their loved ones. How often does a person speaking out about the corruption and greed of our county officials turn up as an accident or so called SUICIDE? Doug J. had a tape which he made it known he was going to release and he became a closed casket. What really happened to Ronny S.? What is the remedy to these problems?
State Troopers are sent to this county as punishment or because they are being black balled. I spoke to a group of Troopers at a Bar after they'd worked at the State Fair and a group of six or more Troopers said this very thing to me in the mid 1990's. They said Pocahontas was a place Troopers are sent for punishment.
The fact is the actual translation of "POCAHONTAS" means ' spoiled little ******** What does that say for our county? The mix up for us to be named Alleghany County was in the stars. I am proud of what our county was. I don't like to ponder what actually is going on. Face the truth...
I applaud you Darla for trying to get Justice...and Lester thank you for telling Norman and both of you are so brave to come forward like this. Norman you are doing a good thing with this Etater. Hopefully change will come in my lifetime.

PS It's A Female, They used to drive a Mustang, Maybe green? I think it got some damage done to it. Try around the area of NAPA

Maby just maby if the other women and girls that this kind of thing has happened to would come forward and let the (new sherif) know he could use it to get rid of the ones that don't need to be there and get some GOOD COPS the kind that take ther job for what it is and not take advantage of a badge and uniform to take there place.Young girls and women should not have to be scared to call the cops when they are being done wrong.
If all we do is talk about it on e tater and none of the others come forward nothing will ever change,so to all young and old that this has happenend to call our (new sherif) and let him know I am sure he will not tell who you are if you don't want it to be known

Call WDBI channel 7 CBS and tell them that you want to report this story. 1800-777-9325
also call WSLS Channel 10 NBC 1-800-733-6397
Ask them to look at the ww.etater.com and click on forum then "Mystery Cop".
The more people that call the more likely the main stream news will pick this up. Exposing this will make something happen!

This story moves me. It bothers me there has not been one woman say that they had something happen to them. We all know it is out there that some woman has a tale to tell. Where are you? Please speak out... I ask you for the sack of the children.

LOL, wow so nice to see that nothing ever changes, in West By God Virginia!

LOL, you can get away with murder in Pocahontas county depending on wwwhoooooooo you are!

Brad is still working, I hear him on the radio all the time. He is a maggot, always has been, but keeps getting away with it..WHY ??? Totten Money ??

Also, why no name of the guy who touched Darla...who was it ?? One of Brad's "buds" but which one ?

They've already came up with a coverup is why no names have been said. They aren't going to until they have to. Totten you are a sicko anyway

But wait

I had to remove your post due to language. I know your frustration and you want to speak out but a few of the words are in-appropriate. Messing around would have been better.

Thank-you for your understanding,

New Moderator

Yes New Moderator I do understand and I thank you for telling me in a nice way. This has really upset me and I do not want to let it go at this time. I'm going to do all I can to keep this thread alive...

This has upset many people because several of us have had "dealings" with Brad Totten. We have always been afraid to speak up, because we know his badge and his coworkers badges can make ours and our families lives miserable. WEll...hopefully that day is coming to an end. I don't think people are as afraid as they once were, because #1 I dont' think Jonese will let people be harrassed, and #2 the Sheirff's department has made itself to look like a bunch of idiots..so what is there to be afraid of.

I am concerned that the "old" police force is the same as the "new" police force, Old wine in new wine skins. The difference is that we have a new sheriff. But it is important that we as members of tkhe public let it be known that we support our new sheriff and that we are expecting real and significant change.

It is obvious that we need some new deputies in the sheriff's office, if for no other reason than that the Alkire stink is still on them and they are undisciplined and may well be continuing to do the things that they have done in the past.

Let us hope that David Jonese is a strong as we expected him to be when we voted for him in November.

If Sheriff Jonese is as strong as he needs to be he will ignore Norman Alderman and the sentiments of posters on etater and do what he feels is right. If he caves in to etater he might as well resign today.

The young lady has a court date of April 1. She has the right to demand that the person who palmed her down be a witness at that hearing. That person may be able to explain what Officer Totten was doing running out in front of his cruiser, whether he had probable cause, and how he conducted the search.

She deserves to know the person who was feeling her body! Don't you agree!!!!

Heck yea, what kind of Police Officer puts their hands into your pockets without telling you who they are. These 2 men were caught off guard and did everything possible to hide what was really going on.

Is Brad Totten still on duty? If so we need to keep our daughter's in the house. He needs his name of the sex offenders list...

It is my intention to let other's see a pattern with the bad cop Brad totten.

Please allow me to step back into time for a moment.

Let's say the year was 1997 or 1998. Brad Totten's first wife was a pretty blonde, I think her first name was Kim. She was a college girl and Brad was sleeping with a local young teenager in the Hillsboro area that has grown up to be a home wecker. Needless to say his pretty blonde wife was smart enough to leave him and move onto something much more better then him.
Brad Totten has been doing these act's for many years.
He was new to the force back then. Now he has proven to be doing that same act's that he did from the start. He has always gotten away with it.
It is high time that he finally pays for his wrong doing's.
The poeple in this county needs to keep their daughter's close by them. Brad Totten is a preator that thrives on young girls. Girls that giggles alot. We as grown women have been there and know what it is like to be young and turned head over heals by a older man. It's not the girls fault because they are too young to know the difference. It is no one's fault but Brad Totten's. He has a problem, a desire for young girls. His name belong's on the sex offender's list with the rest of the pervert's out there....

I know that there is quite a few other young women out there that he has did this to. I hope and prey that they have the strenght to come forward and tell what has happened to them. It is not my place to say there names but they are in this town trying to get around without Brad Totten spotting them and asking for sex...

well to be placed on the sex offender list u first have to be convicted in a court of law which also means u first have to be charged with a crime which as this point hasnt happened. someone earlier i think mentioned that police cant work out of uniform but lets think about that. do undercover officers not work in street clothes? i believe they do. now im not taking sides just trying to give a slightly different side to a couple of things being said on here. as for the car it is possible that the car was a confidential informant and the deputy didnt want anyone getting close enough to give away anyones identification. again just offering different view of what may have been happening

Just because someone hasn't been convicted of a crime does not mean that it didn't happen. There are many crimes made daily that people get away with or are never caught. The does not mean that it never happened... There is no hidding from the truth that is inside yourself...

To all women young or not that have had anything like this happen to them it is time to step up!!!
If you personaly have had anything like this happen to you in this county by any officer please please at least come forward and let the new sherif know if you do not want your name to be known all you have to do is tell him so.
But is is important that he is aware of this kind of thing or he can do nothing to change it.
I am praying it changes God knows this county needs it!
If enough tell and tell the truth it will have to change.
Don't be scared of those that are SUPPOSED to be protecting.Not ALL of them are stinky

1 2 3 4 5 6
contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!