Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
Re: Mystery Cop

What I don't understand is why these girls don't just sue and get a nice settlement! AIG will pay them to stay quiet! It's a quid pro quo (this for that) so why not capitalize on the opportunity.

To you believers in the fabled Leslie

I am glad to hear Leslie is so pure and gentle.

Bring on more people to tell how good a person she is. I just wonder why this wasn't the first or forth time she was seen with an officer in odd conditions.

Now it is time to move forward on the groping charges of the two police officers. Darla is doing her best but the matter has been referred to internal affairs of the state police.

You will remember that the one officer has been accused in the past of getting a 14 year old girl pregnant. But at this point, nothing is happening that we know of!!!!

You shouldn't be bringing up old news about a WV State Police Officer having any sexual relations with a female other than his wife. Sounds like you're putting him in the same place as one of our presidents!!(Who, by the way, Did not have sexual relations with that woman".

Please just every one stop talk about Leslie like that.I`m very dissapointed in all of you.Its not her fault but shes gonna start getten moody and kill someone over this shnot.We dont want anything to happen to her so please dont say things like that.Im realy dissapointed in you precher.Everyone has at least done one thing wrong in there life,and this was hers.Shes gonna end up getten the baseball bat out and hurten someone.I wont cuss you anymore unless I have to and I hope I won`t.Please please get this off of here by Monday and please dont set on the computer all day,if you have to say anything about her say it to her face.Norman,also I was right you are talking about my family but this one diseveres it.Please post this message!!Thank you,and if anyone belives that she did nothing wrong tell me.=)

I know for a fact that the cops in this county do use their authority to get what they want i know for a fact that cops have pulled women over just to talk to them or to see them for their pleasure or should i say to flirt with them, but i dont think it will ever change.

People dont understand or they dont seem to care what goes on in the county. yeah there is a few people but thats not enough. like take this for example the bust a couple of days ago. most of it was done illegially. how do i know?? well i was put in jail for a long time for something i didnt commet and all they wanted me to do was tell on people. the cops nor the sherrif know what they are doing. they are just trying to get people to narc so they dont have to do their jobs. thats not what law enforcement is for. their was 7 people busted and probably 3-5 of them will narc. theres no justice there at all. its just another paycheck. does anyone that voted for the sherrif wish they would've made a different choice??? i know there are. he told us what we wanted to hear and now that hes got what he wanted the heck with what was promised. why should we continue to be victims of pocahontas county???? i know how the cops are cause i have been in situations with them that were uncomfortable. how long does this have to keep going on before something is done?????

Marlinton is not the only place a certion police officer seems to be going out of his way to meet women. Droop, Hillsboro, and Beartown. What would you do if for say you saw a police officer come out of a bathroom with one of the workers at a store?? Why would the two of them be doing in a bothroom together????

Many people are complaining what the police are doing while on the clock, what they are doing to the women in pocahontas county. Yet these women are just as much to blame from what I see. Chasing after married cops and sneaking around with them. Most of these women are not being assaulted, thay are the ones prosueing the cops. I have seen it my self. How they call there cells and want to know when they can meet, even asking when they are on duty.

As I have always been told growing up, it takes two to tango. I'm not defending anyone but why spend so much time worrying about the officers love life or sex life as long as they job is getting done. This is made out to sound like Pocahontas County is the only place this is happening at. It has gone on every since uniforms became into existence. It doesn't even have to be a copy just anyone in uniform for alot of women. I really don't believe they officers are forcing anyone into anything they don't want to do and I don't believe the woman are forcing themselves on the guys. Lets focus on the issues not the sex. I'm sure the wifes of these officers already know who and what they married and are trying to ride it out for the sake of the kids that are involved. I know this stuff happens in the cities and I know for a fact it happens in Greenbrier county too.

even if she is only 14 years old.

I meant to include in my previous posting that if they are over the age of 18, I don't see what the issue is except for people sticking their noses into others private business. However, underage girls and if it can be proven with more than just gossip, the person should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Sorry for any confusion on my previous post.

Why really does it even matter that it goes on everywhere? Does that make it OK for them to run around picking up these underage girls, playing on their power and position to lure these very young ,highly impressionable,teens in many, many cases or barely leagal, beautiful girls who otherwise would never even give them the time of day{I mean look at Totten, take away the money, the badge, and he couldn't give it away.}Is it right for them to be able to constanly be able to harass the women who have told them no, and who have told their husbands about them and what they have tried? Is ALL THAT OKAY, I mean really, I AM TIRED OF BEING AFRAID OF THEM! People are right their are alot of State Police that should also check their behavior, because they will never check their conscience, and whats even worse they will just move them to some new little small town where they can start all over again, at least here they are being watched now. NO matter once they move on they will have a whole new bunch of young daughters to pick from,and it's these girls I feel sorry about,but here and now I stll can't see anything being done to help the women they have done it to nor all the future ones to come.Why after the last 10yrs that every one has known about this , why doesn't the entire community reach out and help, why, becuase it's easier not to, AT LEAST NORMAN provided this site so that perhaps, just maybe, if enough people know{and I can't believe enough haven't always known}there is at last the slight chance they may at last answer for SOMETHING. They will never have to answer for all they've done,but even the smallest of justice is better than none at all,I've had my say; everyone else has to live with their conscience, mine is clean except when I have to consider all the future girls, but if WE CAN'T get them for what they have done and are doing ... How can we help the ones to come,everyone think about that and deal with it as best you can, I do.

To waiting...

if you are that upset arraige a meeting with the PA (Donna Price). someone has to start...

Right,I hadn't thought of that!

I need to do a video interview with someone who has been harassed by these dirty public officials. Who will help me? normanalderman@yahoo.com

so what is going on with this...was a legit investigation or what.

This happened on Jan 20, 2009. David Jonese conducted his own investigation and then turned it over to the state police. That was the end of it. The sheriff has no comment! They buried it!

It was a screwball incident to start with. It was a mystery but it sure wasn't no cop. It was a good idea for Charleston to remain unaccountable. It gives me the creeps.

Yes, I am beginning to believe that it was just Totten and one of his buddies (not a state policeman)

I BELIVE LESTURE GOOD/LADY HE IS WITH I HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN THERE ON THE TRACKS BY BRAD TOTTEN AND HAVE BEEN WITH HIM IN THAT AREA IN A SEXUAL WAY WE HAVE HAD SEX IN HIS CRUISER WHILE HE WAS ON DUTY AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROTECTING AND SERVING THE COMMUNTIY BUT NO HE CHOSE TO BE UNSAVORY IM NOT SAYIN IM PERFECT BUT AT THE SAME TIME IM NOT A PUBLIC OFFICAIL AND NOW THAT IM OLDER I HAVE CHILDERN TO WORRY ABOUT I PRAY AND WORRY DAILY THAT THE LORD KEEPS THEM SAFE IM TELLIN YOU THIS BECAUSE I FEEL HE WAS WRONG THAT WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME OR THE LAST TIME THAT I WAS TAKEN UP THERE I FELT USED AND ABUSED CAUSE I COULDNT TO TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANTED TO HEAR SO I FELT OBLIGATED LESTURE AND HIS GIRL ARE TELLIN THE TRUTH...BEEN THERE DONE THAT...BUT THE CYCLE CONTINUES!!!

SO PLEASE PROTECT MY CHILDERN!!...NORMAN GIVE ME A NUMBER TO CALL AND I CAN TELL YOU EVERYTHING

call 304-799-7374

Got the call; working on it!

Norman,

Will this be a person willing to follow up on her statement? Our county is not going to change till the people stand up and say enough. These men abusing their jobs should be jailed for Rape. I am sure some of the women were willing but how many just were afraid yo say "No". What these women were put through is shameful. Does the public have a single reason to trust any of our law enforcement? If you do the statisitics of the women who've came forward and try to figure how many have not came forward the numbers are huge. The CDC should quarentine them for what diseases they may be passing.

It is only going to get worse before it gets better.
Why hasn't our sheriff got rid of Totten?

A Special Message from Norman to Tammy

Dear Tammy,

I need you to call me at 304-799-7374 as soon as you can.

Norman

I know this story to be true i lived on 2nd ave. 1005 2nd ave, and was told once or twice that she was going to see brad totten, and even saw brad pick her up once, i really didnt think nothin of it until i heard about the little girl that he supposbly pregnanted, but what more do you want from a deputy that rollid around back in the day in a pink s10 pick up...i was accused of sellin plenty of drugs on 2nd ave. my house is paid for but it didnt come that way other things has gone on in that town and theres no results to it... i dont have nothin against brad totten, mcmillens ass is the one i want to beat, and that ***** dana miller and that faggit ass walt wifer let him lie on the stand but that was ok, just get used to the officials bein currupt out there, back in the day that big old mariijuana bust, who you think that was?? was it dale? was it hunter? was it jet? or many others? wake the **** up pochantas county!! the way i see it norman is the only one that tells it how it is...they put mrs.linda in jail because she wouldnt tell on the real cappers, she took their bid what about dunbrack the money he stole?? im done with you cheap asses in pochantas county...my advice kids...LEAVE, i hope marlinton does just like the titanic...sink!!!!
sincerly,

Darwin Lee Boggs

Preacher: Your post on Feb 28, 2009 - 11:00AM brings on a burning question for me~~~Exactly WHAT does Jack Biggs shooting my father have to do with Brad Totten?

I am curious, too.

Why is this thread more current than what indicates unless there was a reply and it was subsequently deleted.

Should not be happening!

Because I removed the filthy language.

That should be happening.

That is an excellent reason.

I turned in a dirty mouth just last week.
They think they can print it out with asterics in between the letters. I could hardly believe what it said. Mod II was asleep at the wheel.

WILTED ON THE ETATER VINE

Services tomorrow 9 am

Pastor Norman Alderman officiating

1 2 3 4 5 6
contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!