Combination remedies in Homoeopathy

two or more remedies mixed together and each time you repeat, you give the same combo

Combination remedies in Homoeopathy
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
v
vanvan
X.art_The Art Of Anal Sex
X.art_The Art Of Anal Sex > http://tllg.net/Wc8wF8GahFtgbLXWFJAy X.art_The Art Of Anal Sex, RACE2 MOVIE DOWNLOAD PAGAL WORLD.COM b92c5eb40e Horsing Around HD video Jan 18, 2016 3.8/5 Lily gets ready to ride h...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 7:34pm
by vanvan
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex PAL ENG DVD9 XBOX360
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex PAL ENG DVD9 XBOX360 > http://is.gd/Yxzh6p b92c5eb40e You would need to use a torrent program to do this, and one of the most common programs is utorrent. Xbox360. Limit...
Views: 1008   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 4:28pm
by ellbenz
d
DCR
Negative effects of combos
While I do not use combos in my practice, I do have people walk through the door that have used them - as well as allopathic and a variety of other 'over the counter' stuff. Within the recent 'discussions' of combos several people have mentioned treating the bad effe...
Views: 260   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2006 1:18pm
by Chris Gillen
Good experiences with combination remedies
Got a good experience to tell? We'd like to hear it.
Views: 271   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2006 10:03am
by Jeremy Crowley
Education
The subject of combination remedies is not going to go away, and I believe the best we can do is turn a negative into a positive. Your suggestions for this are welcomed.
Views: 257   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2006 10:51am
by Fran Sheffield
In favour of combination remedies
Some very convincing arguments have been put forward in their favour, and you're welcome to post your postings here.
Views: 220   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2006 10:37am
by Christine Wyndha...
Against the use of combination remedies
Samuel Hahnemann was a meticulous researcher and one of the maxims he lived by, taught to him by his father, was: "Never to accept anything in science until it had been proven to be true by investigation." We know he experimented with combination remedies and dism...
Views: 263   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2006 9:39am
by Christine Wyndha...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet