Return to Website

Sibalenhon Web Forum

Welcome to our Sibalenhon Web Forum and feel free to share your views/outlooks for the development of our beloved island Sibale!

Maliy kamo, kita'y mag-kamustahan ag mag suyat it ato mga pananaw at kuro-koro, subaleng usa kina sa parayan adong lalung mapaganda pa nato ka ato pinalanggang banwa!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PLS. READ THIS FIRST!

This Forum is intended to encourage public debate.  We expect people to differ - judgment and opinion are subjective things, and we encourage freedom of speech and a marketplace of ideas.  

However, due to unprofessionalism of some users that we have observed lately, "RULES IN POSTING" is hereby instituted.  This serves as guidelines for us especially for those individuals not putting their real names,  their posting(s) will be deleted and the Internet Protocal (IP) address will be banned effective 13 September 2007, for the following grounds:

- Any things or materials contain vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, epithets or slurs, text or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate.

- Any things or materials that are defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.

As per above rules, we reserve our right to remove any content posted in this forum at any time for any reason. 

Note: If necessary, you may request from the Web Forum Management about the IP address of any person violating this newly established Sibalenhon Web Forum's Posting Rules, for any legal action.  However, prior to release and banning of an IP address, we encourage you that you first present or post your request in this forum for public dialogue and deliberation to provide a fair action against such person or party involved.

Thanks for your cooperation.

By: Sibalenhon Web Forum Management

Sibalenhon Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: SibaleDef's Ragipon Sa Lipa

Marlo,

Thanks for your query. Though my status is Ex-Officio (since I emigrated to Canada 3 years ago), let me answer in part some of your querries.

1. Sibale Def issues an official receipt for all donations and membership dues. If you have not received a receipt of your contribution, you can inquire from Amy Miranda Labora whom I know has the listing of Sibale Def membership.

2. I can ssure you that the money you have contributed was used by Sibale Def in good faith. Sibale Def has sponsored a Sibalenhon scholar in the last two years in UP Los Banos. I am not privy if by this time Sibale Def has still the funding for that scholar. I was not informed.

3. The annual Sibale town fiesta being celebrated in Luzon is a project of Sibale Def so with the Ragipon Sa Lipa lately.

I wish I can give you all the details. I will ask Sibale Def to post the activities currently being undertaken and give our kasimanua some insights on what is going on with the Foundation.

Kamusta sa iyo.

Bong

Re: Re: Re: Re: SibaleDef's Ragipon Sa Lipa

bong,

maramong salamat sa imo matuling sabat.

however, all the rest of us would be more satisfied if my other requests could be answered by the present officers of sibale def. maybe some of them are constant visitors of this forum. i just hope they could adopt and embrace the open book policy and bring the organization nearer not only to the officers themselves but to all its members as well. pag ginawa nila ito, mawawala ang mga pag-aalinlangan, mas marami ang magkakagustong maging miyembro, the more will heed to your call for support.

more power.

brgds,
mar