Return to Website

Sibalenhon Web Forum

Welcome to our Sibalenhon Web Forum and feel free to share your views/outlooks for the development of our beloved island Sibale!

Maliy kamo, kita'y mag-kamustahan ag mag suyat it ato mga pananaw at kuro-koro, subaleng usa kina sa parayan adong lalung mapaganda pa nato ka ato pinalanggang banwa!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PLS. READ THIS FIRST!

This Forum is intended to encourage public debate.  We expect people to differ - judgment and opinion are subjective things, and we encourage freedom of speech and a marketplace of ideas.  

However, due to unprofessionalism of some users that we have observed lately, "RULES IN POSTING" is hereby instituted.  This serves as guidelines for us especially for those individuals not putting their real names,  their posting(s) will be deleted and the Internet Protocal (IP) address will be banned effective 13 September 2007, for the following grounds:

- Any things or materials contain vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, epithets or slurs, text or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate.

- Any things or materials that are defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.

As per above rules, we reserve our right to remove any content posted in this forum at any time for any reason. 

Note: If necessary, you may request from the Web Forum Management about the IP address of any person violating this newly established Sibalenhon Web Forum's Posting Rules, for any legal action.  However, prior to release and banning of an IP address, we encourage you that you first present or post your request in this forum for public dialogue and deliberation to provide a fair action against such person or party involved.

Thanks for your cooperation.

By: Sibalenhon Web Forum Management

Sibalenhon Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: From the Mayor's Desk--M/V Mactan Chapter IV

i understand what the good mayor feels about the whole incident regarding the salvation of m/v mactan notwithstanding the series of criticisms he's been going through,but he can't blame us if the burden of blame is given unto him.I think for this issue to fade on and for us sibalenhons to move on,our local officials should have the balls and guts to accept full responsibility for what happened-COMMAND RESPONSIBILITY.Its very simple to say"I'M SORRY!IT'S A LAPSE ON MY JUDGEMENT!I DID EVERYTHING BUT CALIXTO ENT.IS MORE POWERFUL AND AUTHORITATIVE THAN US!

CHANGE TOPIC NAMAN TAYO;
mganda kaling naiisip nak proyektong tree planting ag akoy very willing nak magsuporta.Pero kailangan siguro magkaingga anay kita it usang credible nak organisasyon para imaw it mapatigayon it kaling proyekto.

maadong adlaw sa tanan

Dear Boyet,

Kag imo kale Manang Del.

We are following concerns of the salvaging of M/V Mactan issues.

Please give us more enlightenment. Please make sure that you have also written explanatios that you can give to the locals. It is very important that they know your side as some peoples are already using this issue against your political career.

I hope Sibalenhons will be united this time to help you, so that you can execute your projects with the help of the elected congressman, governor and NGOs.

We are praying for all of you.

Please let us know of how we can help. CLEAR Foundation/Romblon Foundation will try to help to "make a difference".

Former Congressman Firmalo wishes all of you good health and well-being and his sincere thanks for the support and help during the last election.

Please extend my sincere regards to all the wonderful and hospitable peoples in Sibale who made my stay last May 2007 a memorable one.

Please e-mail me privately.

God bless.

Delia Saluba Famatigan, M.H.P.
Psychotherapist
Chicago, U.S.A.

ing tule kanang inro miyur asi nganing kinat inru ing butu yating pay tuli mukhang kwarta!!!