Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Sexual Assault Suit--To Moderator

Dream on,more people than the ex-wife know exactly what going on. From what I hear the ex-wife is working at Snowshoe and has for some time. Anyone who knows the parties in involved is privey what going on. Since I live down the road from this person and have known her for some time as probably as you do -why defend such actions. In some country she will be stone to death.

I know all parties involved in this unfortunate case, and would like to start saying that I have been raped. Now, I am not choosing sides, and if she really was raped I am very sorry for her suffering even though we don't get along. But knowing the circumstances of Larry serving the papers on her son for stealing, etc, and knowing in her past she has claimed some things (never in court), and I witnessed her myself cheating on husband/s. It really hurts all women who have been through a sexual assault for someone to make a false claim for any reason. No one knows for sure but the 2 of them, and I am well aware that just because someone is a nice guy they can still do bad things, but honestly, Larry never once came off that way to me or to my knowledge, any other female friend of mine. I just felt I should say something since everyone else who does not know them is anyway. Hopefully, the truth will come out, and this can all blow over soon. As for her coming forward and getting scrutinized for a false claim, she would have in the past--however people do grow and change, so I am definitely not going to call her a liar just yet, I just wanted her to know that you can't just go around saying things, one day something really happens and that's why some people are having trouble with your story (Of course some are just full of hate, to be fair)

Hey, you seem to know some things....I know them too. The cemetary?? The heater?? Are you who I think you are? I won't say names on here, but we should talk.

has either party taken a lie detectors test?

I just wanted to say Hey Howard!! I could rub it in, but I'll just say every dog has his day, and I guess it is not yours. Well, it started with a weiner getting "groomed, the middle of the story had a weiner dog getting groomed, and then a weiner got "boarded". THE END - AND NO ONE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. Will you ever wonder why? Will you ever have regrets when you are all alone? I would've been there..."I could've loved you but you would not let me...so I'll follow you down til my voice will haunt you".....ring any bells? And I will haunt you, like my nightmares still haunt me Mr. Lowe.

I can't believe no one thought of a lie detector test before! Good idea! I know they are not admissable in court, but it would do a lot as far as public opinion, and if they would both agree to take one this whole thing could be over as far as the gossip is concerned. Even if one of them would submit to the polygraph, it would shed some light. Can someone find out if this is possible in Pocahontas county?

I know the woman too. Not as long as you, I suppose. But long enough for her to f*** up my life. If you know her, you know what she has done and how she has hurt innocent people. You wanna know who I am? Ask her. Or has she f'd up one too many lives to pinpoint my identity? Well, if I ever do come face to face with her again, she will remember after she regains consciousness.

Well the little birdy said Mr. T was asked to take the lie detector test but refused. If you had nothing to hide then Mr. T would have taken the test. Since a lie detector test is 99.9% accurate it appears that he knew he could not pass the test. It's like the ol' saying "If you play with fire your going to get burned" and Mr. T knew that if he took the test it was going to show just how guilty he was and is. Now let's see how Mr. T is going to like the ol' saying "IF YOU DO THE CRIME YOU DO THE TIME." What kind of birdy doesn't sing? A JAILBIRD!!!!!!

What about the woman taking the test. Has she been asked. Some people can lie and still pass the test.
I for one know that this woman don't know the truth when it hit her in the face. Asked her 1st. 2nd. hubby. I sure he appreciated the truth from her. Now the 3rd. is down. Who the 4th.

From my understanding, yes the young lady was more than willing to take the test, even at her own expense but isn't it VERY INTERESTING that the Police did not want to follow threw, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why??? Put 2 and 2 together and the reason is right in front of your face. Like Stinkwell has been stating on here all along, when you have a bad apple in the bunch, the other's are waiting in the wings to cover the guilty party, which is(Mr.T) and his band of brothers. If and when this case goes to trial, all you hater's of this post will be eating crow and Mr.T will be eating bread and drinking water.

And I'm gonna need a recipe for crow!

Before you started braging maybe yu should take to a certain person int eh upper end inthe county this woman was fooing around with last year. Yes, there is a person that know the truth. I will give the name to Mr.T. I sure he can used this as evidence to show the other person character. Please be careful in taking sides.

1 2 3
contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!