Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Sexual Assault Suit--To Moderator

I agree wit Irish. I've seen a lot of noble men act like a butt.

I'm with you and I'm on Larry's side. I have known him my entire life. I do believe that it is all about a check or a Female that has in her mind that a good man just can't resist her. Either way I see something wrong with this picture.

So Larry, hold your head up and just be who you always have been. By the look's of this thread there are more people on your side and know the type of person that you are dealing with. This is not her first cry wolf. I hope her dog pen goes down the drain for what she started.

Lookin at Past history from both person backgrounds might helps people see the light. Larry might make comments in a joking way but some people are there to take advantage of friendship for gain. Things are never what we think.

"Larry might make comments in a joking way"

A Married man should not be making comments to a married in a joking way or not

If a man walks into my offices and makes a comment to me - why is that my fault?

what ever happened to self control?

Why did he stop by there in the first place?

well id like to say as a woman my self most always
when a man comments in a joking way.
I have found that if you let them know right off the bat
you do not joke that way..
most always he will watch what he has to say
and will show respect but most woman lead the man on by taking part in the jokes
then they want to yell sexual assault.
I have seen it happen more then once.
my point lady's don't put your self out there
for the man to think he has a chance.
let him know right off the bat you demand respect.

I myself enjoy it when a man hits on me, married or not. Yes I do let them know that it isn't going to get them anywhere but it doesn't hurt me to talk about it. Now if I complianed everytime that I have been hit on and filed a complaint I would be llllooooaaadddeeedd. Of course some women see dollar sign's when that happen's.$$$
Speaking of Larry Taylor he has been nothing but nice to me. Maybe this woman took his good nature and turned it around to her advantage. And let's not forget that this is not the fisrt time she has played this same game. Alot of women that do this want's to feel wanted and want's everyone around her to think that she was wanted. It is a shame that some women start's a world of trouble just to feel good about themselves. I feel bad for Larry...

How could you say such a thing {but wait} that it makes you feel good when a man hits on you, married or single? It makes you look, and sound trashy, the same that you were telling about a woman who more, or less whom you think has set Larry up. It makes any married man look trashy too, when they step out of bound! The same goes for all married women! A lot of people have lost their self respect. And too many married folks act like they're still single.

A lot of people have lost their self respect. And too many married folks act like they're still single.

BINGO!!

Call it trashy if you want to. I enjoy a good word about my looks every now and then. I have been true to 1 man for more than 20 years, I'm far from trashy.
Recieving words for a man with a smile on your face does not mean that you have no respect for yourself.
Again, I'm not looking for a dollar...

but wait...

I like your attitude.

These women who protest by saying they don't like it when a man "hits on" them are most likely the ones that the men never "hit on" in the first place.

I guess the ole heifer cried wolf too many times! I'm sure all the attorneys and judges know she is only out for the almighty dollar and doesn't care about whose family she hurts, hers or his. She has a HISTORY! She always looked for ways of not to have to earn a dollar the hard way, wether it be welfare or suing a good person like Larry Taylor. I hope Minnie Faye takes her to the wood shed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally myself, Tom and ???? are on the same page.
She won't want Minnie to take her to the wood shed. She wouldn't have any hair left...

how is her dog bussiness doing after this? wonder how her husband is dealing with this? i would not take my dog to her. i think larry is a good man done dirty.

For Goodness sake...after the laws and safeguards that have been set up for women these days, if you're harrassed, it's your own fault... Think of Clarence Thomas........ An educated woman, could have had her choice of jobs, yet she CHOSE to follow this "animal", everywhere he went. Don't cry wolf too many times ladies, when you need help, it might not actually be there. Larry is harmless... He came of age before the "sexual harrassment" age...... You own and run a business, a household, Lord knows the other things you handle...... Someone says something out of line, put them back in line and keep on gettin on.... If we got our back up over everything little thing that got our nose out of joint and didn't stand up for ourselves, where would women be in this country today???? GROW UP and get a spine.... If you're offended, tell the BA---rd you are and leave.... Stay out of their wallet and those of ours that didn't do anything.... He did his job, for YEARS.................. why now?????? GROW UP and BE AN ADULT and handle it..........

I believe in giving everyone a chance to hear their story. I think Mr. Lowe is living a hard live due to his "dog" princess. Spending his money, running the roads, when does she work. You think the man would have know is she cheater with him, why would she be faithful to him. This woman was home wrecker not once but twice and now she going to do the poor man in. Once she gets her money sheend up leaving him. One of the neighbors said, the poor man live with his mother for ahwile just to get away from her. I know the man well and he looking poorly. His father would roll over in grave knowing what going on. God Bless Mr. Lowe he going to need it.

Wise, Amen to that you hit the nail on the head!

and eating a big steak dinner every weekend.

It is time for the women of this county to step up to the plate and spill the beans on those men who have been harassing them. The last one got $250,000 and there is more to come.

Here's a local legend that is going around. True or not! That's your decision.

According to our source, the county police were once transporting a young women to jail. While on the way, the officer asked her for some sex. As he was pulling her panties down a bottle of pills, a pack of cigarettes, and a bic lighter fell out. The young lady who told us this myth declared that she didn't see how it was possible that the girl could have had that much stuff stored in her underwear.

Now I don't want to have to republish the lawsuit but I am willing to do so if there continues to be doubt about the way some women are being treated in Pocahontas County.

It is time for men and women to recognize that we have a major, major problem in Pocahontas County with public officials.

You have just come out from under the worst sheriff this county has ever had. I voted for and support David Jonese and Donna Meadows Price. And as far as I am concerned they start with a clean slate. I will give them Jan. 1, 2009 as a clean start. But I will check my calendar as time passes to see how long a "little while" is in their eyes.

I hope that you will too!

Sorry, it not just the woman but man are being abuse in this county to. But it not just in Pocahontas County. I know mny of woman that has man friends and just that. But when you got a woman that wants what someone else has- watch out. Maybe not the Black window but the Money Hungry. If he has money, watch out. Yes there woman out that abuse everyday, but they speak out and leave and sure don't asked for money. Money not the way to slove the problem but may cause more of a problem of lies on others. Right or wrong - Money doesn't slove the problem. Be truthful, honest. Many children have cry wolf and lie and hurt others in the processs jsut to get what they wanted. And didn't care how they hurt someone. I have a friend went through things that this woman help set up. So, No I don't believe her story, And not when you see her sitting by the road in a car and sitting on someone lap and not her husband. Maybe her husband should follow her one day and see what she does on a Monday.

I really don't understand this thread. I can't comprehend the reasoning for people to get on etater and post their beliefs or opinions about people. What's the point to gossip? Does it really make people feel better about themselves and their lives?

I don't know either party personally and even if I did I wouldn't post gossip or opinions about them on here. There's no point. I will say that everyone on here that posts that Mr. Taylor must be innocent because he's a good man or from a good family is making an irrelevant point. You see interviews on TV all the time of neighbors being interviewed after a rapist or murder is caught. Everyone says the same thing... he or she was a good neighbor or he or she seemed "normal". Look at the BTK killer. His community was completely and utterly shocked with the news that one of their own was to blame. No one would have guessed that the former president of the Lutheran Church was a serial murderer. I am in no way comparing Mr. Taylor to the BTK killer. I'm merely proving the point that you never really know people.

As for the woman, I think to attack her is ridiculous. I feel very sympathetic for her. Not only was she (allegedly) sexually assaulted, but she is also being attacked personally for coming forward. I don't know why anyone would open themselves up for public scrutiny without cause. Money isn't worth having your community turn their back on you. It's also definitely no worth having your name and business reputation smeared.

Money is the root of all evil. Alot of women will go to great lenght's to get it...

It funny you should say that. There an old prevert in Cass also, and many others place also. Mr. Taylor might have make advance, but the offer was put out for him to jump. I know the woman personal in many ways and to many things have happen. Being a neighbor I see many things over the years. Both parties has trouble in their lifes and now this make it hard on both families.

Mr. L. Taylor is a brother too the man who owns the store in GreenBank, not a cousin as someone had previously posted on this thread.

Money is the root of all evil

No the love of Money is the root of all evil

can you please explain to me why posts are taken off this forum when the woman in the case is being defended..............this confuses me a lot...I made a post to this forum last night and upon signing on today the forum plus two others have been removed....please explain....you can keep defending the man in this case

Sure I can explain it. The posts I removed were asked about how her kids probably felt about all this. Then all the replys talked about how much trouble they had been in, jail sentences, what they had done wrong, pretty much trashing all the persons in her family then relating it to the way they were brought up. Don't know what thread you took up for her that was removed, but all the threads I removed were pretty much trashing her, not taking up for her. The actions of her family members has nothing to do with this thread, and to try to turn this thread into trashing her whole family will not be allowed by me. As far as I know there has not been no support threads for her removed. I did remove the last three trash her family threads.

After reading this thread, it seems like you need to wonder why the law enforcement there never charged this man. The woman made a complaint, but he was never arrested. In any other state, the man would have at least been taken in, and a trial would have been performed (or at least a hearing). Why is he not being prosecuted??? Maybe if this case was taken seriously, the woman wouldn't have had to file a civil suit to get something done. I have also been seeing other threads on here about a mystery cop -- seems like this is happening to a lot of women in Pocahontas County. I hope all the women who are effected stand up together and fight to have something done about this.

Could be that law enforcement has reason to believe that this woman is not telling the truth about this. Maybe she's just after money.

I guess he has not been charged because it sounds like in the mystery cop forum, that the law enforcement officers stand together with each other....Any ladies who have been sexually assaulted, be brave and stand up for what is right for you
No one should be deprived of their own rights.....Be Brave and Good Luck!!

Is this a sexual harrassment complaint or a sexual assault charge. If it is a sexual harrassment complaint, this would explain why he was not arrested. Does anyone know?

I think it is time for everyone to get a life! I don't know anyone involved (or allegedly involved) in this situation but passing judgement on either party without all the facts is JUST PLAIN WRONG!!! What you know, or think you know, doesn't mean a thing. Hopefully, justice will be served, but ruining the lives of two people by making nasty comments about them will solve nothing. Picture yourself as either of these individuals - how would you feel to be bad-mouthed and slandered?????????

Is it to be supposed that women are always after the money if and when they are sexually harassed?

Yep. If they were truly harassed they would have the pride to put the idiot in their place. Most are seeking attention or money. Believe me - I've been there and I am a female.

I don't think this woman needs money as some people have been saying.She is a good person. What ever happened scared her so bad she had to put an intercom on the outside of her building and doesn't let anyone in unless she is expecting them. It was an assault on her.No matter what anyone says people will believe what they want. It sounds to me like there are a lot of people on here who are jealous of her. That is my opinion.

I think you better keep on going "just passing through" you obviously don't know this girl the way people in this county does. She has made this name for herself for many years now, it's her way of life.
trash, trash, trash. She has broken many homes, and now this one, although Mr. Taylor's wife knows the truth, therefore she's standing by her man. Way to go Minnie.

I now this young woman since the age of 16. She just like her mother. CHeck out her history with the twins and who dad.

Well no matter what anyone says about this lady, she is a good person and I have known her for years.....like I have said before, is this all you have to do is sit on here and bash someone else...I can only guess who is making all these comments but I have a very good guess....keep on...making comments like this will get you anywhere

You have known her since she was 16. I have known her since she was born and the remarks about her mother was uncalled for. That is a good family thaat you are trying to destroy. I also know the Taylor family but I am not on here to bash anyone and if people would mind their own business there would be a lot less people's families ruined. Seems to me like there are a lot of bitter, jealous people in this county.In my opinion if more people minded their own business this county would be a much better place to live.

Haven't heard anything about this case with L.T. and the pet lady. Has this case went to trial and what the outcome. It would be nice to let people know the outcome of these type of things. I sure hope the L.T. stand his ground for the truth and hope the county doesn't paid out for this one.

What is happen to this case. Is there a end or has this being push under the rug. Maybe someone can update on this situation. Has it been settle and how. I sure we all would like to know.

Donna and David are covering for him because the lawsuit will show that the county is responsible for his actions.

14 women have come forward with stories. The sheriff doesn't have enough "evidence" to pursue the matter before a grand jury. Donna is protecting the county from a massive lawsuit.

The matter is going to court civilly; you will get to hear the whole story if it is not settled before trial.

I'm not completely convinced that Donna has the qualifications to be a Prosecuting Attorney. However, she did get voted in, so now we are stuck with her for a while.

This much we know: she graduated from an ABA-unaccredited law school and took the bar exam five years before the school was even CONDITIONALLY ACCREDITED. I have been watching her actions carefully and she demonstrates a serious lack of knowledge of the law itself even in the court room.

The test will be how many convictions she gets out of this bunch who have been arrested by David Jonese

Stinkwell Tater would you helpme out?

What law school did you attend? Did you graduate?

Did you take the bar exam? if so did you pass?

Why didn't you check all this you are crying about before the election? I seen a few posts about saying what David was really like but you did not want to see or hear the truth so they were deleated. Condrads. you got what you wanted NOW LIVE WITH HIM.

Maybe next election we only need one name on the whole ballet.(SHERRIF, P.A.,, C.C.,JUDGE, and THE SCHOOL BOARD) That name is NORMAN ALDERMAN he knows everything and can run the whole county.

My school was like Judge Rowe's and Donna's, unaccredited as a law school

To Kornfused,

It would have been useless to try to find background on PA Price before the election. Where would an alternative have come from?

If Norman bought a car and got a lemon, would that be his fault too? Believe me, a lemon of a car would reek more havoc in your personal life than anything PA Price could ever do!

We have a FOIA out to the Georgia State Bar. We will know soon how she got her license. I too have been to the WV State Bar and raised questions there. I am more and more convinced as I watch her in action that she doesn't know what she is doing.

Well getting back to the case, has any of this going to court or hearing. Heard the lady husband s divorce her. That she tell you something. There was fire in the house before this incident. It would be nice to keep these site updated on and especially on court hearing and what the outcome.

None of you guys now what the h... you are talking about. STOP AND THINK this victim has a busines that everyone thought she would not make enough money to pay her light bill if she went into business. She showed them all wrong. Her business is booming. Why would she need the money...I have been sexually assualted by someone that I trusted and loved. When I was 12 years old this person sexually assualted me and to this day it still affects my life. I told my parents about what had happened to me. Even my own brother does not believe that his grandfather done this to his own sister. SO WHAT DO YOU ALL KNOW. EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU JUST NEED TO KEEP YOU GOSSIPING NOSES OUT OF IT. If it has never happen to you, you do not know what this does to a person, especially if the ones you love the most thinks that you should be over something like this in a matter of months.

By the you guys talk like she wears her clothes to show off her body. HELLO SHE WEARS SCRUBS so what is showing her shoes. Also I am sure that most of these post attacking the victim is from Mr. Lowe's ex-1st wife. As I last check Mr. Lowe is not divorced. ALSO THE MODERATOR SHOULD TAKE EVERYTHING OFF THIS WEBSITE IN REGARDS TO THE VICTIMS FAMILY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT INVOLVED. YOU AND EVERYONE of you need to take a good look at your family and friends that you trust and "KNOW" because they could be sexaully assaulting someone right now. Before you start spreading rumors on someone and something you have not idea about you better swept off you own back porch.

1 2 3
contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!