Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wanna talk about hipocrisy?

Whats the matter, are you jealous? I'm glad you seem to think you know so much about me, especially since I haven't been to Poca in 6 years. Maybe I used to be a mess, but I'm sure if you went through what I did you would have been too. Your comment was plain ignorant and indecorous.

I don't have herpes, so you must be jealous of something. How about next time you post your name and we'll see how many nice things there are to say about you. You're just parading around as a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Is that the best you can come up with? Still too scared to post your name. Question, what did I ever do to you?

Haha, hit the bricks. If you can't do any better than personally attacking someone then you need to stop. That's pretty ridiculous and rather pathetic. That kind of BS will get you banned on both sites (yes, I do have your IP from here and easily cross referenced on the other site) so, cut it out or say goodbye on both sites.

Megan, I see you registered on the other site. good. You didn't need to register with a proxy after all did you? The reason I do not allow proxies is because anyone that needs to use one never has good intentions. -Admin

Thank you admin! I was wondering how long that was going to be tolerated, but then I thought maybe I deserved it. That person obviously isn't a very big fan of mine.
I guess now that is over with I will see everyone on the new site. Sorry about my recent argument, I was just bitter from being banned.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!