toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Where Was Elvis Last Night? Reward Offered! Deputy Puts Out A.P.B. (All Points Bulletin)

Elvis
Well thank ya very much for the kind words there 'lil lady, sorry I didn't make it last night.
But, alas, my friend Bigfoot had a critical bad hair day and we had to make an emergency trip to Tractor Supply for Hair-Care products, (Main-n-Tail shampoo and Conditioner ) and some supper heavy-duty brushes.
It seems that Bigfoot is afraid to drive in the snow, and Dick "shotgun" Cheney had stolen some of Shiners shine and was passed out cold in the back of the van. (cant take that good WV stuff)
So, my apologies lil lady, but when a friends in need, ya just gotta help em out! Maybe next time

I'm just glad you weren't with those snow bunnies! That Shiner sure gets around with that moonshine. I thought you were with the Baldwin lady snowbunnies at the Mountain Lodge. They've been known to slip a little something into your drink, ya know.

Thank you for the tip, sideshowbob. And Shiner, you've got so much peach shine, that the snowbunnies will go crazy. Change that flavor, so they will want you to be their master bunny. Otherwise, you might bend their arrows, LOL.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!