toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Where Was Elvis Last Night? Reward Offered! Deputy Puts Out A.P.B. (All Points Bulletin)

Elvis, Oh Elvis! Where are you? I was so sick and I needed you! You were supposed to come over and get a sandwich. LOL

Last known sighting was Jan 1, 2010 - 8:16PM on Etater.

Reward Offered:
Fun-Loving Entertainment

Detective Skills from the Administrators end...they can see who is the real Elvis poster and who is the impersonator, LOL.

Re: Where Was Elvis Last Night? Reward Offered! Deputy Puts Out A.P.B. (All Points Bulletin)

Re: Where Was Elvis Last Night? Reward Offered! Deputy Puts Out A.P.B. (All Points Bulletin)

I Can't Help Falling in Love With You, Too, Elvis...oh Elvis...come back...You Are Always on My Mind...come back.

Well thank ya very much for the kind words there 'lil lady, sorry I didn't make it last night.
But, alas, my friend Bigfoot had a critical bad hair day and we had to make an emergency trip to Tractor Supply for Hair-Care products, (Main-n-Tail shampoo and Conditioner ) and some supper heavy-duty brushes.
It seems that Bigfoot is afraid to drive in the snow, and Dick "shotgun" Cheney had stolen some of Shiners shine and was passed out cold in the back of the van. (cant take that good WV stuff)
So, my apologies lil lady, but when a friends in need, ya just gotta help em out! Maybe next time

Can I be the snitch. I saw Elvis playing in the snow with the snow snakes. The strange thing is there was a lot of little elves foot prints running around the van with the lights on top.ha/ha

So you see, give Elvis a little freedom and he starts chasing the snow bunnies.

An Elvis those snowbunnies are too young for you, Cougar has that sandwich really for you, now go act your age. I will take care of the snow bunnies as soon as this blame arthritis lets up a bit. I told Cheney he needed to take it easy on the peach, it was powerful stuff.

better that cheney dont get any shine
,somehow that just would not be right.im ready for them all ive got some furry trout and jacklinks jerky ready for big foot all have zanax in them so i can calm him down wouldnt want to hurt the big fellow.ive got a stun gun ready for elvis and a large crate to ship him to cougars house but if hes got that white leather suit on he will arrive naked cause im keeping that suit.sending him c.o.d. cause im broke i had to spend all my money on .40 & 9mm and 7.62x39 ammo for cheney and the grammer police.little do they know ive got 2 class 3 firearms all set up for them.wasnt sure how many holes to did but the lake behind the house is full of gators so ill not worry about what to do gwith the bodies.

i got a call from a freind at snowshoe last night some who looked a lot like elvis was seen at mountain lodge .

Elvis
Well thank ya very much for the kind words there 'lil lady, sorry I didn't make it last night.
But, alas, my friend Bigfoot had a critical bad hair day and we had to make an emergency trip to Tractor Supply for Hair-Care products, (Main-n-Tail shampoo and Conditioner ) and some supper heavy-duty brushes.
It seems that Bigfoot is afraid to drive in the snow, and Dick "shotgun" Cheney had stolen some of Shiners shine and was passed out cold in the back of the van. (cant take that good WV stuff)
So, my apologies lil lady, but when a friends in need, ya just gotta help em out! Maybe next time

I'm just glad you weren't with those snow bunnies! That Shiner sure gets around with that moonshine. I thought you were with the Baldwin lady snowbunnies at the Mountain Lodge. They've been known to slip a little something into your drink, ya know.

Thank you for the tip, sideshowbob. And Shiner, you've got so much peach shine, that the snowbunnies will go crazy. Change that flavor, so they will want you to be their master bunny. Otherwise, you might bend their arrows, LOL.

agree
Can I be the snitch. I saw Elvis playing in the snow with the snow snakes. The strange thing is there was a lot of little elves foot prints running around the van with the lights on top.ha/ha

Oh, those little snow snakes are our children's friends. You saw mine and Elvis's triplets footprints.

By the way, Elvis, where are the children? P.S., sweetie, newsflash, another one's on the way!

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!