Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: This One Is For The Men

hmmmm who is the sexiest woman of all time? i would have to say either angelina jolie, or jennifer aniston or for those of you who watch NCIS the girl who plays Abbey oh Abbey is so fine

Cougar With Her Claws In (Not Out)
Shiner, why peach, of all flavors, why peach? LOL. Well, at least I'm all liquored up now.

Going in the direction of all brunettes, huh? Did you all look up Kim Kardashian yet? Eva Longoria and Robin Meade are in my age group...I have to agree, both are beautiful, but remember, I am straight as an arrow! Your others are beautiful too! Heart was such a good group!

Remember I have Dolly's body and Sophia Loren's hair (brunette). Put that in, but wondering where's Pam Anderson, guys?

LOL, that last picture nearly poked Stinkwell Tater's eyes out. (Robin Meade)

And now guys, What Would You Do On A Dream Date With These Beautiful Women? (I can hear the responses now, LOL.)

o cougar what a question i dare not answer it in a honest way i can just see the addmins big powerfull arms holding a blackjack in one hand and a billyclub in the other beating me about the head and shoulder area in a wild fashion and me deserving it every whack.from my posts im sure you know i have a very active imaganation thats all ill say.

Good taste! I'll bet you Brad Pitt feels like a rag doll...torn between two lovers, LOL. Poor Jennifer Anniston. She is so pretty and she does deserve a good guy! You should go for her. But then, Angelina Jolie does have the lips that say "Pucker Up, Buttercup!"

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!