toolbar powered by Conduit

Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
This One Is For The Men

Shiner gave me a shot of Moonshine and got me started, LOL. I decided women need to let the men have some fun for a change. Women, step back...because doing this, in exchange, may lead to your man really wanting to getting to know you all over again.

So go ahead, guys! Tell us, who are the sexiest women?

Re: This One Is For The Men

Cougar With Her Claws In (Not Out)
Shiner gave me a shot of Moonshine and got me started, LOL. I decided women need to let the men have some fun for a change. Women, step back...because doing this, in exchange, may lead to your man really wanting to getting to know you all over again.

So go ahead, guys! Tell us, who are the sexiest women?

You didn't have to drink all my moonshine did you? But that peach flavored is good isn't it?

Demie Moore (sp)

Without a doubt......Eva Longoria!

Shiner, you ought to be ashamed of yourself giving the Cougar peach flavored moonshine! Naughty! Naughty!

Here's what warms my hearth!

Of all time? Grace Kelly (Rear Window and Dial M for murder, Yow-za!!)

Now a days? while not an actress, HLN news' Robin Meade is awful easy to look at.

That last one hurt my eyes!!

Shiner, why peach, of all flavors, why peach? LOL. Well, at least I'm all liquored up now.

Going in the direction of all brunettes, huh? Did you all look up Kim Kardashian yet? Eva Longoria and Robin Meade are in my age group...I have to agree, both are beautiful, but remember, I am straight as an arrow! Your others are beautiful too! Heart was such a good group!

Remember I have Dolly's body and Sophia Loren's hair (brunette). Put that in, but wondering where's Pam Anderson, guys?

LOL, that last picture nearly poked Stinkwell Tater's eyes out. (Robin Meade)

And now guys, What Would You Do On A Dream Date With These Beautiful Women? (I can hear the responses now, LOL.)

I am already in trouble with the administrater, and now you ask a question like that
I not worried about what I would like to do, I am worried about the massive heart attack it would cause and permanently ban me from Etater. Which brings us to the next question, is Etater available in Heaven or Hell wherever my final distination may be?

Oh, we'd just talk about the first thing that popped up!

LOL, too funny. You drink all the peach you want Shiner, just don't add flavor to mine next time, LOL. Are you trying to bend my arrow? ROFLMAO

Shiner, remember the pole dancing in the cage...that would be the cause of a massive heart attack, you little devil. Told you I was going to bring along my posse of women, LOL.

Old Movie Buff, I'm ROFLMAO...that's the response I thought you'd be thinking of.

the most beautiful woman of the 20th century was Sophia Loren. And she still would get my vote.

Clapping hands for Joel! I'm the Sophia Loren impersonator. You've got good taste...all of you do!

Joel Rosenthal
the most beautiful woman of the 20th century was Sophia Loren. And she still would get my vote.

No doubt!!! Sophia Loren, Grace Kelly, Id have to flip a con on that one! double yow-zah!

Clapping hands for Old Movie Buff...good taste men, good taste.

Now men, would you buy her a rose, at least? You'll probably say you'll give her some moonshine, LOL.

Cougar, you have wore me out with all the mental exercise, I am exhausted, to much partying for me. Thanks, it's been fun, maybe I not bored anymore.

You're welcome, but Shiner, you can't be tired yet. You'll have to go on a date and get some physical exercise first! LOL

Cougar, Strawberry shine is the flavor of the day, What do you think? answer quick, I am about to get peeled here on the tater. Do you think it would help my cause if I could come up with potatoe(sp) flavored shine? (Dan Quail mistake)

for me i think linda blair and jamie lee curtis were fine.

Stinkwell Tater
Shiner, you ought to be ashamed of yourself giving the Cougar peach flavored moonshine! Naughty! Naughty!

Here's what warms my hearth!

they put on a great show i saw them in wheeling back around 1978 or 79 not sure wasnt the most sober time of my life but heart put on a great show .well worth my time.

heres my choice right here:

Cougar With Her Claws In (Not Out)
Shiner, why peach, of all flavors, why peach? LOL. Well, at least I'm all liquored up now.

Going in the direction of all brunettes, huh? Did you all look up Kim Kardashian yet? Eva Longoria and Robin Meade are in my age group...I have to agree, both are beautiful, but remember, I am straight as an arrow! Your others are beautiful too! Heart was such a good group!

Remember I have Dolly's body and Sophia Loren's hair (brunette). Put that in, but wondering where's Pam Anderson, guys?

LOL, that last picture nearly poked Stinkwell Tater's eyes out. (Robin Meade)

And now guys, What Would You Do On A Dream Date With These Beautiful Women? (I can hear the responses now, LOL.)

o cougar what a question i dare not answer it in a honest way i can just see the addmins big powerfull arms holding a blackjack in one hand and a billyclub in the other beating me about the head and shoulder area in a wild fashion and me deserving it every whack.from my posts im sure you know i have a very active imaganation thats all ill say.

Shiner
Cougar, Strawberry shine is the flavor of the day, What do you think? answer quick, I am about to get peeled here on the tater. Do you think it would help my cause if I could come up with potatoe(sp) flavored shine? (Dan Quail mistake)

Thank you. Strawberry is alot better! Lemonade flavor is really good, too! LOL, Potatoed Moonshine...glad to see you back Shiner, and not bored!

LOL sideshowbob. I stay away from Peach and Cherry...they just don't agree with me at all.

I posted on the other site, I was worried you got sick on that peach shine and then thought maybe you had run off with Elvis. I was heart broken.

I did get a huge hangover. Me and peaches...we do not agree...Elvis didn't even come over for that sandwich he wanted...he was probably knockin' on Priscilla's door, beggin' her to come back...I'll try to get over him, don't know if I can ever get him out of my system. I'm gonna find out where he went to, and put him back in his cage. LOL

hmmmm who is the sexiest woman of all time? i would have to say either angelina jolie, or jennifer aniston or for those of you who watch NCIS the girl who plays Abbey oh Abbey is so fine

Good taste! I'll bet you Brad Pitt feels like a rag doll...torn between two lovers, LOL. Poor Jennifer Anniston. She is so pretty and she does deserve a good guy! You should go for her. But then, Angelina Jolie does have the lips that say "Pucker Up, Buttercup!"

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!