Visit The New Etater!

Forum is moving to new host!

Etater Public Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Etater has got pretty dull!

Glad to here from you Cougar, I was afraid that peach Moonshine made you sick or you run off with that scandal Elvis.

Administrator
Shiner
I am begining to get bored with etater.
Maybe it is me, but has it become uninteresting, when I throw a barb, even with truth it gets deleted.
The most action I see is when the Administrator flexs his muscle and says "DO YOU WANT ME TO BAN YOU"?

First off Shiner, I thought you were smarter than that. The only time I "flex" my muscles is when someone is being personally attacked, I.E. the Hillsboro second grade teacher. Here's a news flash, there is only ONE second grade teacher in Hillsboro. By that, though that person did not mention a name, it was pretty easy to figure out who they were targeting.

No see, the real problem is that I don't pick favorites because of the their last name (thus why Texas Style doesn't post but "just" reads.) nor, religious/political views. I do not pick favorites period.

If you step out of bounds, I will do my job. So, don't blame me because you think etater is "boring". Blame yourself for not having the ability to stay within the boundaries and be interesting at the same time.

So what does my last name have , to do with anything??
Please explan!!

You first Texas, what's the reason you only read again? Name an instance you were threatened with banning. I wasn't aware that you and I had ever had any issues. Apparently though......

I don't have a group of buddies on here that I will protect. Last names, political/religious philosophies have no bearing on how I run this site. I thought I made that clear in my first post. No other explanation needed.

Shiner
Maybe it is me, but has it become uninteresting, when I throw a barb, even with truth it gets deleted.
The most action I see is when the Administrator flexs his muscle and says "DO YOU WANT ME TO BAN YOU"?

One other thing Shiner, which post of yours that was deleted are you referring?

Administrator
You first Texas, what's the reason you only read again? Name an instance you were threatened with banning. I wasn't aware that you and I had ever had any issues. Apparently though......

I don't have a group of buddies on here that I will protect. Last names, political/religious philosophies have no bearing on how I run this site. I thought I made that clear in my first post. No other explanation needed.

not taking sides here but they have put up with me and god knows that isnt easy .i have no clue who the big armed brute of a administrator is or isnt probally better that way but hey they have been fair with me.but we all have to take one on the chin every so often for our own good.just hope im not next.there i go being parinoid again i got to many people stalking me i just know they are.

YOU ALL ARE CRAZY! ETATER HAS INPROVED 100 FOLD SINCE THE OTHER GANG GOT THE BOOT! AT LEAST YOU CAN START A TOPIC NOW WITHOUT PPL JUMPING ON YOUR BACK! PPL AINT USING THE SITE ANYMORE FOR THEIR FAMILYS AND PERSONAL INTRESTS EITHER! BARRY WAS DELETING EVERY LITTLE THING ABOUT THE SHERRIFS DEPT BECAUSE HE WAS LOBBYING FOR A JOB! NOBODY CALLS ANYBODY BROTHER ANYMORE EITHER! THAT WAS ANNOYING AS ****! YOU ALL NEED TO BACKOFF AN GET BI ITCHING THAT YOUR BORED. IDIOTS!

sideshowbob
........ i got to many people stalking me i just know they are.

Besides Elvis, WhoCares and me?? oh yea, and Dick "shotgun" Cheny...
Oh, and them little green Aliens...

Durnit! The van's startin to get crowded!!

To end this thread:

Enjoy etater or don't. Hell, I don't care and the decision is all yours to make. Etater will survive irregardless. Always has, always will. History proves that.

Yes, it will survive. But I agree, its getting boring. Time for Norman to start some stuff up again to make it more interesting.

Administrator
Shiner

First off Shiner, I thought you were smarter than that. The only time I "flex" my muscles is when someone is being personally attacked, I.E. the Hillsboro second grade teacher. Here's a news flash, there is only ONE second grade teacher in Hillsboro. By that, though that person did not mention a name, it was pretty easy to figure out who they were targeting.

No see, the real problem is that I don't pick favorites because of the their last name (thus why Texas Style doesn't post but "just" reads.) nor, religious/political views. I do not pick favorites period.

If you step out of bounds, I will do my job. So, don't blame me because you think etater is "boring". Blame yourself for not having the ability to stay within the boundaries and be interesting at the same time.

It is clear that you over estimated me, if you that I was smarter than that. Ok I now know there is one more boundry that I must stay in "don't pick on Etater or the administrater if I want to stay on this site". I GOT IT, I will try to do better!
I knew I would get a rise out of you. I didn't comment or care about the teacher thing, I don't know anything about it, I agree with getting that off here, but you should have stopped there by your answer you have indentified and fanned the fire on that one.
I didn't blame you for being dull, I believe I said you were the most action on Etater, that was a complement. It is just how you go about correcting problems that is humorous to me.
Now at the end of the day it doesn't really matter what any of us think or say.
One question, I am a conservative, can I express my views on the tater?
Anyhow Administrater, LOVE YOU, MEAN IT!

Administrator
Shiner

One other thing Shiner, which post of yours that was deleted are you referring?

I wanted to leave "someone" snowed in for the good of Pokie

At least we got a little action going!

When did it get dull? Maybe it's because I was focusing on all of the women having fun. Are you men wanting a fun thread started for you? Give me 1 idea to start it with, guys.

Cougar With Her Claws Out
When did it get dull? Maybe it's because I was focusing on all of the women having fun. Are you men wanting a fun thread started for you? Give me 1 idea to start it with, guys.

YES!

Bigfoot
sideshowbob
........ i got to many people stalking me i just know they are.

Besides Elvis, WhoCares and me?? oh yea, and Dick "shotgun" Cheny...
Oh, and them little green Aliens...

Durnit! The van's startin to get crowded!!

yes i think bystander and tot are after me ive angered the grammer police ,im doomed i tell you doomed

Cougar With Her Claws Out
Give me a shot of moonshine, Shiner, LOL. I need 1 idea to start it...I'm thinking...I'm remembering Baywatch's Pamela Anderson, thinking of some more Vixens or Damsels in Distress...still thinking. Throw me an idea, 'cause I don't really check out other women. I'm as straight as an arrow, LOL.

cougar please feel free to call upon my services in properly checking them out id be happy to help you

LOL, I did have a huge hangover from the peaches...a Damsel in Distress...Elvis didn't get to come over for the sandwich he wanted.

contact e-tater@hotmail.com

Top And Bottom Banners Available, Contact Us For Details!