Return to Website

SFC Prayer Forum

St. James said in his epistle that we should "pray for each other" and that "the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective" (James 5:16) This is what this forum is all about.

SFC Prayer Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Crusader says it is "so sad" that I believe the Bible teaches universal salvation
Gary the Crusader says it is “so sad” that I believe that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible teaches that Jesus has both the ABILITY and the INTENTION to eventually save all fallen creatures from everything from which they need to be saved....
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2008 8:40pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
WHY I BELIEVE THE BIBLE TEACHES UNIVERSAL SALVATION
WHY I BELIEVE THE BIBLE TEACHES UNIVERSAL SALVATION http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/savior-of-the-world/index.htm http://sigler.org/eby/savior_of_the_word_series.htm The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suf...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2008 5:55am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever
If you cannot love a god who would let anyone suffer forever, you can copy and paste (if necessary) the following urls into the address bar and find out that a literally (not interpretively) translated Bible actually teaches universal salvation, not even annihilation...
Views: 167   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2008 5:54am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD actually, not just potentially
THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD Copy and paste the following url into the address bar. http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/savior-of-the-world/circularity.htm At the top of that same THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD page, there is a link to many other writings in the same se...
Views: 176   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 9, 2008 5:59am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
A phone conversation with a Muslim missionary
A Muslim missionary called me on my ministry phone in response to my newspaper ad “HELL IS NOT ENDLESS.” (I have sent out many hundreds of packets of literature to people who responded to these ads that I have put in two of Toronto’s largest newsp...
Views: 173   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2008 2:39am
by Rodger Tutt
my testimony
Because my testimony is helping so many people, I am posting it here so it will stay on your front page for awhile if that's ok with you. The many entries in my guest book that is accessible towards the bottom of the front page on my site, and the many positive email...
Views: 186   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 12, 2008 2:36am
by Rodger Tutt
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
The introduction at the beginning of each chapter is not the chapter itself. You must click on the highlighted title of each chapter to bring up the entire chapter to read it. Each chapter is quite long and comprehensive. The “danger” in preaching the...
Views: 242   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 12, 2008 2:35am
by Rodger Tutt
for Bible believers who cannot love an endless-hell god
BIBLICAL CHRISTIAN UNIVERSALIST RESOURSES Copy and paste the following url into the address bar http://www.christian-universalism.com/links.html
Views: 223   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2007 5:33pm
by Rodger Tutt
what I wish I had known during my youth
My name is Rodger Tutt. I am 68 years old. I could have avoided a horrific twelve year nervous breakdown had I known as a youth about the following information concerning what a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches You can access my w...
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2007 2:35am
by Rodger Tutt
prayer for enlightenment
Pray with me that your congregation will learn that a correctly (literally) translated Bible teaches universal reconciliation, not endless suffering in hell, or even annihilation. http://greater-emmanuel.org/Hope4You/ From Rodger Tutt in Toronto, Canada “Tha...
Views: 253   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 29, 2007 2:34am
by Rodger Tutt
k
KORINA
URGENT END TIMES MESSAGE
AS WE NEAR THE CULMINATION OF END TIMES, WE HAVE BEEN ORDAINED BY CHRIST TO DELIVER THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE OF TRUTH TO MANKIND For more information about this message and our ministry, you may find the following sites helpful HTTP://WWW.CHOSEN.MOONFRUIT.COM h...
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2006 12:07am
by KORINA
Views: 238   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2006 4:55pm
by Professor
then you lick my thumb
open up and say ah
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2006 5:45am
by johnny butt
thumbrides for pretty girls
my thumb your butt make you go or
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2006 5:44am
by johnny butt
Views: 270   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2006 5:43am
by johnny butt
up your butt
this tumb get ready look like or maybe when i go
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2006 5:42am
by johnny butt
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2006 6:08am
by Joe
Suicide
My best friend's friend was thinking of suicide. I don't know any of the details, not even the person's gender. But what I do know, is that this person needs help, and most likely needs to hear about God. If any of you could pray for my friend, and her friend, I wo...
Views: 382   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 25, 2005 8:05am
by grace
prayer for wisdom and strength
Lord, im lifting to you to help me overcome this emotional struggle im experiencing right now. If he is not for me Lord, im willing to follow your will. Grant me the wisdom and strengthen me Lord God.
Views: 510   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 12:46pm
by ayen
Please Pray for Bobby
We have received the following message by text from Bro. Joey Mempin, SFC Regional Coordinator for Europe: Our Unit head of Central SFC Bro. Bobby Tarongoy, husband of Ivy Masesar has been kidnapped in Iraq, according to news break-out of ABS-CBN, 8pm tonight....
Views: 399   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 6, 2004 8:45pm
by Romeo K. Escuyos...
m
me
God knows
please pray for me and d
Views: 321   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 5, 2004 5:50pm
by me
I humbly come to you to ask for prayer
I humbly come to you to ask for prayer for the reconciliation and restoration of my marriage to Brett. Last year my body was broken and I was so vulnerable and the devil took total advantage of that and invaded my life. He took something very precious from me, my lov...
Views: 438   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2004 6:37am
by Jennifer Fischer
j
J
We have a little time to save a life
Dea HOPELINE and prayers, On the national news there is a South Korean man that is being threatened to be killed by sundown by some Iraqi militants. These militants says they will kill this man if South Korea sends trrops into Iraq. Please pray that this man...
Views: 327   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2004 7:32am
by J
g
Gene
Also, please pray for my sister and her surgery.
Allison has surgery on March 3, and she is such a good person and a good example, one of the few good examples in my life on how to live and I pray that God takes care of her.
Views: 351   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2004 2:19pm
by Gene
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 371   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2004 9:04pm
by The Simpsons
g
Gee
Prayers for George and Kim
Please continue to pray in agreement with me for > George Corrado and Kim McNeil to end thier relationship and Not > Marry. They met by cheating on someone and have been > living in sin. Pray that the Holy Spirit give them > the courage, wisdom and strength to en...
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2004 1:17am
by Gee
g
Gee
Prayers for George and Kim
**Like I said, the more prayer, the better. And, God may be doing something dramatic for you. I know He won't abandon you, so hang in there. And, I know He doesn't want to see bad marriages, so who knows what might happen between now and then!
Views: 331   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2004 1:16am
by Gee
m
malou
Mama Mary
Hello there! anyone of you can give me information/s about Mama Mary (Biblically) will be fine. I have a co-SFC who will send me information about Mama Mary... but the more the merrier... These will help me answers some of the questions from other sectarian. I will...
Views: 344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2004 8:53pm
by malou
lets pray 4 d smooth sailing of our clps
just want to lift up all ongoing clps n also lifting up all our bros n sis who are lost in ur community.... lord bless all singles n guide us always....
Views: 388   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2003 11:18am
by bogs marayag
a
anon
reneawl
please pray for both of us and for our relationship to be renewed in Christ
Views: 357   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 30, 2003 4:44pm
by anon
mental health
Lord, Restore my mental health, physical strength, just any other person. bry
Views: 370   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2003 1:13pm
by armandbryanriver...
For a spiritual program
Greetings in Christ Jesus, We Jesus Youth are conducting two one day programs on Aug 10th 2003. Places: 1. Coimbatore,Tamilnadu, India. 2. Pondichery,Tamilnadu, India. Expecting your prayers, Jesus Youth Coimbatore.
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2003 7:30pm
by Jesus Youth
m
me
salvation
please pray for david to find salvation and be healed of all addictions
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 30, 2003 2:11am
by me
im struggling right now, pls pray for me....
pls pray for me brothers and sisters, im need of prayers. thank you. glodbless to you all.
Views: 386   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2003 11:24am
by Romeo K. Escuyo...
pray for my church
Hi, well I was wondering if you could pray for a revival that me and a friend of mine are doing for our home church. Its going to be july 12-15. The church is called woodland heights Baptist church. Im Stephen and the other guy is Jacob who are leading this thing....
Views: 434   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2003 6:50am
by stephen Ward
prayer is the answer
its nice to know we have this prayer line..i strongly agree that in prayers all things become possible..let us all continue praying for each other.be blessed!
Views: 491   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2003 12:05am
by rodalyn orale
n
nelmar
pray for the sick!!!
dearest bro & sis in christ GOD'S MESSAGE! please include all those who are sick (physically & spiritually) to your daily prayer. tnx
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2003 7:58pm
by nelmar
n
nelmar
pray for the sick!!
dearest, bro & sis in christ, GOD'S MESSAGE! please include all those who are sick (physicaly, spiritualy & others) to your daily prayer..!!! (pass this on). tnx
Views: 361   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2003 7:56pm
by nelmar
panalangin
Lord God kami po ay nag pupuri't nag papasalamat at kaming lahat dito sa tinatawag naming spiritual formation, ay mag sasama-sama upang ibalik sa iyo Lord God ang kapurihan at karangalan.... Kami po ay nag papasalamat sa kalakasan ng katawan, pag iisip, at sa aming k...
Views: 991   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 19, 2003 11:54pm
by alvin santos
"Angel"
"If you are ever going to love me.. love me now,while i can know the sweet and tender feelings which from the affections flow". "Encourage yourself daily while it is still "today"- Hebrew 3:13. Soften my heart,Lord,so that I can love my brothers and sisters enou...
Views: 367   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2003 12:12am
by Cristine S. Gonz...
m
me
salvation
please pray for david's salvation and freedom from addictions.
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2003 2:01am
by me
Lets Pray For One Another!
St. James encourages us to pray for one another. He says that the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. With this Forum we can pray for one another and enable God to open up the floodgates of heaven to flood us with His graces.
Views: 369   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2003 11:01pm
by Romeo K. Escuyos...
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum! Please feel free to customize your Forum by changing colors, fonts and images. You can also delete messages from your Forum. This can all be done from the Members Area at Bravenet.com. If you have any questions...
Views: 361   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2003 8:50pm
by Bravenet Member ...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet