Return to Website

SFC Prayer Forum

St. James said in his epistle that we should "pray for each other" and that "the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective" (James 5:16) This is what this forum is all about.

SFC Prayer Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
im struggling right now, pls pray for me....

pls pray for me brothers and sisters, im need of prayers.
thank you.
glodbless to you all.

Ministry (SFC,CFC,YFC,HOLD,SOLD,STMA)? SFC

Re: im struggling right now, pls pray for me....

Bro.

I have just prayed for you and will continue to do so until God delivers you. Continue to pray the rosary daily and always ask for the intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

If it may please you, you can try the Five First Saturday Devotion of Reparation which was given by Our Lady of Fatima to Sis. Lucia.

The Blessed Virgin Mary said: "I promise to help at the hour of death, with the graces needed for salvation, whoever on the First Saturday of five consecutive months shall:

1. Confess and Receive Holy Communion.
2. Recite five decades of the Holy Rosary.
3. Keep me company for fifteen minutes while meditating on the fifteen mysteries of the Rosary, with the intention of making reparation to me."

Brother Gilbert, I urge you to do this because this devotion is for the reparation for the sins of humankind and for the blasphemies that are being committed against Jesus and Mary.

I guarantee you that if you fulfill this beautiful and smiple devotion Our Lord Himself will deliver you from all your struggles in life.

May God continue to bless you

In Jesu et Maria,

Bro. Jun

Ministry (SFC,CFC,YFC,HOLD,SOLD,STMA)? SFC