Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Issac Bunting

Hi I am looking for the grave of Issac Bunting born Swanwick 1855, died Sheffield 1924. I have found info saying his grave is at at Tinsley Park cemetery and he was buried 13 September but I cant find his grave. His wife was Elizabeth born 1857. If anyone could help with the where abouts of the grave and or Issac it would be greatly received.

Re: Issac Bunting

Hi Lorraine,

Isaac Bunting was as you noted buried at Tinsley Park Cemetery which is administered by City Road Cemetery. You will need to contact them for further information.

If you look over to the left under Burial Records and at the top of the page one of the headers has MAPS of many cemeteries administered by City Road.

Elaine in Ottawa.

Issac Bunting buried on 13 Sep 1924 aged 70 living at 16 Surbiton Street a pit labourer.

Elizabeth Bunting buried on20 Jan 1931 aged 74 living at 24 Surbiton Street.

both are buried in Section V plot 48.

Another person in the same grave is Edna Mary Binks buried11 Feb 1928 aged 3 daughter of Henry.

Could be more but need to check.

John

:upside_down_face: Hi,
That's brilliant thankyou for you help John I really appreciate it:slightly_smiling_face: :relaxed:

Are you from Sheffield

yes

I was only going to say that if I get chance in the next few weeks I could try and get tp check if headstone

oh that would be great, thankyou :slightly_smiling_face:

No headstone I am afraid

shame, thankyou for all your help I really appreciate it :relaxed: