Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tinsley Park Cemetery grave photos

Hello,

I'd just like to ask whether anyone has any photos of the graves in Section V please, or if possible, could someone kindly take a photo for me when they're next visiting the cemetery?
The plot number is V57c, and I don't think there will be a headstone on it but I would still like to see it. My aunt is buried there.

Thank you,
Donna

Re: Tinsley Park Cemetery grave photos

Hi

Tinsley Park has a Facebook page.
A number of volunteers clean up the cemetery, they should be able to help you.

Angela

Thank you Angela. I don't like to trouble them as I know they're very busy, but I might have to ask them if no one else can help. I've now realised that I have ancestors in grave V51c as well, but I don't live in Sheffield.

Best wishes,
Donna

What are the names of your ancestors? I can try and get down and have a look for you when I have time but might not be till next week.

Thank you so much John. Someone's kindly offered to go already, but if she doesn't manage to, I'll let you know. V51c is Heathcote and V57c is a communal grave. I'd also like to see D143c (Boldock), if possible.

Best wishes,
Donna

Just wondering did the lady manage to get to Tinsley Park Cemetery?

Yes she did thank you John. She ended up looking for 8 graves in total, but only found 2 headstones, both of which are damaged, but well worth finding nevertheless.
Thank you again for your very kind offer.