Sheffield Indexers

Welcome to our forum ~ please post your questions below.

Sheffield Indexers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Finding a grave

Hi Im looking for my great grandmothers grave ...her name was Margaret Williams she lived in Tilford rd woodhouse she was born 5th November 1883 she died on the 27th October 1949 ...it would be great for any help thank you

Re: Finding a grave

Could she have lived on Telford Road, was her middle name Ann and was her husband called Frank?

If the answer is yes she is buried at Woodhouse Cemetery.

If you go on th burial section on this site and input Margaret * Williams you will find her.

Still not letting me look at details we visit woodhouse cemetery on a regular basis and would love to know where she is laid to rest .thank you

Paula, I have sent you an email.

Paula

This is the information from the burials on here.

WILLIAMS, Frank (Miner, age 69).
Died at 24 Telford Road, Woodhouse; Buried on October 17, 1949 in Unconsecrated ground;
Grave Number 978, Section A1 of Woodhouse Stradbroke Road Cemetery, Sheffield.
Parent or Next of Kin if Available: ~. Remarks: Officiating Minister, C J Hodge.

WILLIAMS, George William (Miner, age 20).
Died at 7 Court 5 House Trlford Road; Buried on November 12, 1925 in Unconsecrated ground;
Parent or Next of Kin if Available: ~. Remarks: ~.

WILLIAMS, Margaret Ann (Widow, age 67).
Died at 24 Telford Road, Woodhouse; Buried on October 31, 1949 in Unconsecrated ground;
Parent or Next of Kin if Available: ~. Remarks: Officiating Minister, C J Hodge.

Angela

Thank you so much ...

Hi Paula, Tilford Road was called Talbot Road before Sheffield took over Woodhouse. My Wifes Grandfather lived there.

Thank you for your reply. We are going to visit the cemetery today we usually go Sunday but cannot wait .