Return to Website

Sheena Easton Message Board

Welcome to the Sheena Easton Message Board.  Click on the logo to return to www.sheenaeaston.co.uk

Sheena Easton Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Sheena Box Set to be released this year !!!

Hi Everyone,
I just saw a listing for a Sheena Easton 5 album box set on the Original Album Series that's coming out on November 24th 2014 !! It's the first 5 EMI albums - Sheena Easton, You could have been, Madness..., Best Kept and A private Heaven. Looks like the track listings are the original tracks from the UK albums -no bonus tracks. I know most fans already have these but it's so cool to finally see a Sheena box set. Some respect finally ! Her new management are doing their job ! I'm definitely buying it. Please Tweet and Facebook the info to spread the word. Shout out to Rob I, Robert Sanchez and Cherrytarts (how's it going ?)

Sabeha

Re: New Sheena Box Set to be released this year !!!

Hello Everyone.
Just wanted to say hello and tell everyone that Ms. Easton is indeed on Facebook now. That is so cool after along time of hoping she would indulge the fans and she has been talked into FB now and we are all happy. I wanted to say hello to my friend Sabeha Peach, I hope all is well with you and your family and I assume it is. That makes me happy. :)

Sebeha is right! that there is a box set that will be coming out in the UK from EMI and even though it is missing the albums NSBAH and TMRAT, it is finally a treat to have a box set out on the Diva. Now if we can just get a new disc of material all would be complete. Hehehe..

I hope you all are well and in good health.
Peace!
Robert (Austin, TX USA)

Hi Everyone,
Sheena's Original Album Series box set is the 4th best selling CD on HD WOW's Top 100. I don't how much sales that is but she is topped by Jesse J, Taylor Swift's 1989 ( can't stop listening to it !) and Nicole Scherzinger's new CD in that order. Sounds like good and top selling company to me. Fans including myself are putting the word out. Fabulous ! Are you one of them Robert Sanchez ?:) Hope you're doing good.

Sabeha

I Purchased it today from HMV in London for £12.99...Only downside is no information pamphlets inside the boxes....good sound though

Well, I have now the box set, and wow!, I love this edition with card mini-LP, ok, no bonus tracks, but I love this edition, and I wait some day one remastered some albums in CD and "Todo Me recuerda A Ti" one official re-release.
But I really wait for years and years one complete collection with CD/DVD with all brilliant videos, it's time now!!!

Good Morning All.
Thank you for the headsup Sebeha Peach. :) I did not know she has made a sales chart again. I love that Sheena is reaping some recognition for her music. I know that when that video with the gentleman who was secretly taped cleaning his apartment after a Halloween party listening to Morning Train (9-5), the song received 1.8 million streams of the song according to Billboard. Whoo Hoo!!

I am doing well and should be receiving my box set today or tomorrow, I hope. I want to wish you and your family the best during this holiday season and may God Bless you all with health and happiness Sabeha.

Tis the season SE fans and let's hope that 2015 brings something new from the Diva.

Hugs!
Robert Sanchez (Austin, TX USA)

Hello to all Sheena fans! Sabeha, all is good, thank you. I have been more active in the Sheena fans Facebook page, run by Miguel, who I think is also on this forum?

Anyway, I was soooo excited to have Sheena reply to my question on her Facebook! If you haven't posted any questions, just go in and type something!