Return to Website

Sheena Easton Message Board

Welcome to the Sheena Easton Message Board.  Click on the logo to return to www.sheenaeaston.co.uk

Forum: Sheena Easton Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 28 years ago tonight....

Wow!
Thanks to everyone who contributed their memories about the opening of the "A Private Heaven" tour. I posted this because it was to the day (a Thursday evening) and I remember one other fan, several years ago, posting a set list from that first night.

As for the reference to "90 minutes under the gun". I heard a radio special in April 1984, In which she explained the lyrical significance to this phrase. Also the previous line "Flying East to the Rising Sun". Obviously refers to her Asian tour at the time. It was a quirky interview Sheena gave. I can't recall the title or who the interviewer was, but the program was at least an hour long. Maybe one of our fellow fans can recall this interview/research it/or has is recorded somewhere?

I also have my ticket stub and some newspaper clippings from that concert. I'll have to upload them soon.

Thanks for replying and all the memories

Email  
Re: 28 years ago tonight....

Having never attended Sheena's albums and having borned way after Sheena's heydays, these are great posts to read.

To think she sang all (save 2) songs from A PRIVATE HEAVEN is a real treat!! "Hard to Say" is a great song that SHEENA seemed to be promoting well. Tragic it was not the third single.

I would love to hear her concerts promoting DO YOU.

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com