Return to Website

Sheena Easton Message Board

Welcome to the Sheena Easton Message Board.  Click on the logo to return to www.sheenaeaston.co.uk

Forum: Sheena Easton Message Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Quote by Sheena on Danny Jacob

Hello, Sheena fans! Sheena has been quiet in 2009, hasn't she? I came upon this quote by Sheena on Danny Jacob's website. (http://www.dannyjacobmusic.com/dj_tips.htm)

Many times I have had the pleasure of sharing the stage with Danny. He elevated my work with his incredible talent. He is truly one of the most versatile musicians I have toured with. I still believe, however, he owes me some money for a mini-bar bill. I am proud to say Danny produced and played on one of my albums. Recently, we worked in his studio on Disney's Phineas and Ferb. As a producer, he has the amazing knack of knowing what is needed for that particular moment, combined with the ability to communicate to his artist how best to deliver it. And the humor and patience to make the session a blast!
Thanks Danny...
Sheena

Hey, I guess she must still be a name to be reckoned with, huh? Since her full name doesn't even appear. And there's that trademark Sheena humour too!

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com