Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Domains Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
I bought a domain name and cant figure out to replace the the bravehost one. please help .

Is it possible to get my domain name to work on subdomain without loosing the whole website?

Can you tell me how if its possible.

Thanks
Crystal

Re: I bought a domain name and cant figure out to replace the the bravehost one. please help .

You can only use your own domain with paid hosting which also gives you access to personal support from Bravenet. As you are posting here rather than raising a support ticket I guess you have free hosting.

Re: I bought a domain name and cant figure out to replace the the bravehost one. please help .

This is an especially illuminating article. I other than concur with your post title and your really well light up your perspective. I am astoundingly singing to see this post. A devotion of gratefulness is all together for an offer with us. Keep it up and share the all the more most related post like this web at www.assignmentkeen.com

Email