Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Domains Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Running scripts on Bravenet sites

All, I'm a Tableau developer who registered a domain to publish my Tableau projects.

I've also scripted a couple of web apps. The data science was done in R, and I need to translate them to python to make a decent web app.

I have a Bravenet account - I made a personal website two decades ago in junior high using Bravenet. - as well as a word press account. I've noticed that with WordPress, what I want to do - even the most basic elements of it - would require the Business membership.

I'm thinking of migrating everything over to Bravenet, but I need to make sure I can get the right package. Since this project is very Beta right now, so I don't want to break the bank with a top-line pro membership just yet.

What plan would I need in order to (in order of need):
1. Upload HTML Tableau scripts, and still maintain interactivity?
2. Design a user interface for raw inputs into a Python script that runs a Monte Carlo simulation based on 3-4 data distributions.

And then eventually:
1. program an optimization function, running a linear program retrieving data from a relational database based on certain parameter inputs. (This is the long term goal, and will allow users to input data into the database and return optimal queries based on a proprietary machine learning model. I fell like this one is still la year away).

Re: Running scripts on Bravenet sites

I have a Bravenet account - I made an individual site two decades back in center school using Bravenet. - and a word crush account. homework help online I've seen that with WordPress, what I have to do - even the most principal parts of it - would require the Business enlistment.