Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Domains Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
domain transfer

hi i have just transfered a domain from 123-reg.co.uk to bravenet and it is showing up on bravenet but it says.

Warning: According to an internal test your website doesn't seem to be resolving to our servers (yet). Please be aware that any changes you've made or features you've enabled here may not work if the public cannot reach your site. If you've recently transferred or registered this domain please check back shortly as the changes may not have taken effect (they could take up to 24-72 hours depending on the settings of your previous dns provider). If you've been making changes to your dns records you may have rendered your site unreachable. If this is the case, click here to manage your DNS records. If your website still isn't working after 24-72 hours, please contact our support team.

Note: This preview site is temporary and will only be available for a few days to let you view your website before your domain is available. Preview double8cabs.com

Is this normal and will it sort itself outor do i have to do anything, thanks in advance.

Re: domain transfer

I assume that you have done nothing with the domain name since you registered it in April as it resolves to a message saying that you never bothered to complete the mandatory verification process. You won't be able to do anything until you do that.

This isn't down to 123 or Bravener, it is a requirement of ICANN which controls the issue of .com domains.

You have phone support in your own time zone to sort out the issue with 123. For the Bravenet end don't forget that there is a nine hour time difference.

Re: domain transfer

Indeed the domain's RAA Verification is pending and must be completed before the domain registry will allow the domain to be used by anything/anybody, including us/our services. We can't help with this, we have nothing to do with that domain registry in question.