Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Domains Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
website does not exists

Dear Sir/Madam,

I keep getting the following error each time I type my URL:

Sorry, this website doesn't exist.
(maybe you can find what you are looking for elsewhere?)

Please assist in resolving this error.

Regards,
Wonga

Re: website does not exists

Your domain name exists and points to a site which appears to be under construction.

I don't understand why you want to use a sub domain with it but you certainly haven't set that up successfully.

Is this you?
Wonga is currently based at The Independent Institute of Education (IIE) in Sandton, South Africa as a Head of Programme: Faculty of Information Technology (IT). The IIE is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a private higher education provider and is part of ADvTECH Ltd, a public company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE). Wonga's role includes amongst others to ensure that effective interaction takes place between the faculty/department and the trading divisions with respect to all matters related to the IIE and the faculty. Wonga's individual goal for 2014 in this role is to work within the agreed procedures and processes of the IIE and achieve the role specific KPAs and contribute to the group and the brands success.

This is on Linkedin

Thanks Peter. Much appreciated. I have managed to resolve it.