Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Domains Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Website not showing up

I keep getting message Can't find server when I type in my domain name. I contacted my hosting company and they told me that my domain was suspended. What can I do to fix this?

Re: Website not showing up

Hi LaTasha!

The domain name in question is suspended for failure to complete the RAA Verification procedure. This is a step required by ICANN wherein the email associated to a domain as it's primary contact must be verified as capable of receiving and responding to contact attempts. If this verification is not completed within 15 days, then the domain name is suspended until such a time as the verification is completed successfully.

You can see what email address is associated to the domain name by doing a who.is lookup of the domain name. You should then check that email inbox, and any spam, bulk and junk mail folders, for the verification email and complete it as soon as possible.

Once the verification link is pressed, it will take 24-72 hours for the domain name to be visible to the whole world.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please create a dedicated support ticket in our support center at http://support.bravenet.com. Thanks!