Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Domains Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Transfer Domain To anther person on Bravenet

I see info on transferring a domain to another service but nothing on Transfer Domain To anther person within Bravenet.

Email  
Re: Transfer Domain To anther person on Bravenet

Not your problem, its down to the person receiving the domain to sort out the transfer. The process will be the same regardless of what company he wishes to use.

If there is nothing else on your Bravenet account the simplest way is simply to delete any credit card details, give him the password and walk away.

Thanks for the reply but I have several other domains so that would not be an option for me.

Email  

I have a similar issue - I created a second account on Bravenet so that another person can work on my CompleteFoodie.com website without having access to my other websites. How do I transfer the domain for CompleteFoodie.com from my one account to the other?

They might expect you to do the full transfer process as if you were two different people but as you own both accounts its worth raising a support ticket.