Bravenet Forums

Please feel free to join the message forum discussions.

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members.

Please do not post advertisements in this forum.

Index > Websites > BraveDomains > My two Bravenet websites have been hacked
Forum: BraveDomains
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
My two Bravenet websites have been hacked

Hello, does anyone know if Bravenet has been hacked over the past 48 hours? It's july 21, 2012 and my sites hosted on Bravenet have been hacked. Of course, no one at Bravenet is responding to my emails because it's Saturday!!

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Re: My two Bravenet websites have been hacked

Quote:

no one at Bravenet is responding to my emails because it's Saturday!!

Perhaps raising a support ticket would have got a better result than emailing an individual who works Monday to Friday.

Hi Anne,

Someone did reply to your multiple tickets on Saturday shortly after you open them. Please log into your Bravenet account to read them.

Courtnie

Quote:

Of course, no one at Bravenet is responding to my emails because it's Saturday!!

Quote:

Someone did reply to your multiple tickets on Saturday

No appology for my original reply, you explicitly told us that you had emailed when you had actually used the ticket system.

You will find that gmail, like Yahoo and Hotmail, will refuse to deliver responses from ticket systems. This isn't a Bravenet issue, lots of companies used ticketing systems and experience the same problem. If you insist on using gmail you need to check tickets on-line rather than waiting for response which gmail refuses to deliver.