Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Mailing List Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
How to start a new e-mail for my list due to changes?

Bravenet has made changes so now I have no idea how to start a newsletter for my mailing list. Would someone please list a step by step from the dashboard? Are they calling it a "campaign" now? Very confusing. I do not need to create a new campaign I just need to create a new e-mail to send out to my list. Why on earth is it impossible to figure out how to get to my list to send an e-mail? What are you doing Bravenet?

Re: How to start a new e-mail for my list due to changes?

So, I finally figured out how to start a new e-mail to send out to my list but, it's all bunched together with no spaces - even after I edited more spaces. This is horrible. I really needed to send out an Easter newsletter but I can't send anything out like this. What's up Bravenet?

What does it take to get a little help around here?

I am sooo disappointed. Bravenet appears to have changed everything and it's about as un-user friendly as possible - I HATE it. It will not allow me to remove dead e-mail addresses now and it was much more difficult to find and it's far less user friendly now.

This has become more burdensome to the point that I may take my nearly 20,000 person list and go elsewhere. Other lists are cheaper any way.

WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU THINKING BRAVENET? YOU'VE JUST RUINED EVERYTHING

Quote:

What does it take to get a little help around here?

It's a holiday weekend. A non urgent support ticket will be attended to on Monday.

I don't use the mailing lists myself as I have had far too many problems over the double opt in process but looking at the new layout I can't see any particular problems. I still have an old test list and I deleted an address with no problem.

So nothing has changed at all. I still have never gotten any help and find the changes made by brave.net unusable for me so, I will likely cancel with brave.net and go elsewhere for a cheaper and more user friendly experience.

Email  

Quote: Bilbo
So nothing has changed at all. I still have never gotten any help and find the changes made by brave.net unusable for me so, I will likely cancel with brave.net and go elsewhere for a cheaper and more user friendly experience.

If you are having issues with your mailing list service, please submit a support ticket to bravenet and a support agent will be able to assist you further.

To create a support ticket please visit: https://bravenet.com/help/postquestion.php