Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Mailing List Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How to start a new e-mail for my list due to changes?

Bravenet has made changes so now I have no idea how to start a newsletter for my mailing list. Would someone please list a step by step from the dashboard? Are they calling it a "campaign" now? Very confusing. I do not need to create a new campaign I just need to create a new e-mail to send out to my list. Why on earth is it impossible to figure out how to get to my list to send an e-mail? What are you doing Bravenet?

Re: How to start a new e-mail for my list due to changes?

So, I finally figured out how to start a new e-mail to send out to my list but, it's all bunched together with no spaces - even after I edited more spaces. This is horrible. I really needed to send out an Easter newsletter but I can't send anything out like this. What's up Bravenet?

What does it take to get a little help around here?

I am sooo disappointed. Bravenet appears to have changed everything and it's about as un-user friendly as possible - I HATE it. It will not allow me to remove dead e-mail addresses now and it was much more difficult to find and it's far less user friendly now.

This has become more burdensome to the point that I may take my nearly 20,000 person list and go elsewhere. Other lists are cheaper any way.

WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU THINKING BRAVENET? YOU'VE JUST RUINED EVERYTHING

What does it take to get a little help around here?

It's a holiday weekend. A non urgent support ticket will be attended to on Monday.

I don't use the mailing lists myself as I have had far too many problems over the double opt in process but looking at the new layout I can't see any particular problems. I still have an old test list and I deleted an address with no problem.

So nothing has changed at all. I still have never gotten any help and find the changes made by brave.net unusable for me so, I will likely cancel with brave.net and go elsewhere for a cheaper and more user friendly experience.

Bilbo
So nothing has changed at all. I still have never gotten any help and find the changes made by brave.net unusable for me so, I will likely cancel with brave.net and go elsewhere for a cheaper and more user friendly experience.

If you are having issues with your mailing list service, please submit a support ticket to bravenet and a support agent will be able to assist you further.

To create a support ticket please visit: https://bravenet.com/help/postquestion.php