Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Mailing List Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I can't enable image verification for my guestbook..

I see the option under security.But I can't scroll down to check yes or no.I would like to enable this because my guestbook is being spammed.I tried Chrome and fire fox.I see the "Would you like to enable image verification" but I can't scroll past that to get to the "Yes" or "No" box.

Re: I can't enable image verification for my guestbook..

Well its not you, I get the problem with both Firefox and Chrome. If you have a paid account you should raise a ticket.

We don't seem to be having any issues using the Guestbook and toggling that feature, it displays inline fine. This may be a browser resolution or formatting issue, you may want to try expanding the window itself, your screen resolution, etc.

I see the label "Require image verification for posting" but that is at the very bottom of the dialogue box with no radio buttons visible underneath, scrolled fully down. All that happens when I change the screen size is that the whole dialogue box gets larger or smaller.

This is using FF39 under Windows 7 Home Premium on a different computer to the one on which I tested previously.

Doesn't work in IE10 either.

I have tested this on two different machines using three different browsers.

Tried both adjusting machines's own screen resolution and browser magnification.