Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Mailing List Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

For the past couple of days, I've been getting spammed to death with emails that have attachments and the subject Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender. The keep flooding my inbox. I just click it as junk and now they just go to my Trash. I use Mozilla Thunderbird for email. Any way to stop this? I am thinking no, but thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks

Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Contact your host

Presumably this is a Bravenet email account.

I don't use Bravenet for my email but typically you would create filters online with webmail.

If that doesn't keep it under control then you will need to raise a ticket so that you can discuss a solution with Bravenet. Email is only available with paid hosting so you have full access to the ticket system.

It is. I use my domain emails. Used to the regular spam, but now the Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender spam is showing up on just one address and just the usual spam in the other inbox. I did open up a ticket earlier and waiting on a reply.