Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Blog Discussions
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Why was my blog taken down?

Since you now have to be a paid member to contact the powers that be, I had to resort to posting my dilemma here. The name of my blog was "Snaggable Sanctuary." Apparently it was dismantled because of a TOS violation. My blog only had snag images, which I wanted to share with everyone. As far as I'm aware, none of the images were copywrited. Can anyone explain this to me? I'm dumbfounded.

Re: Why was my blog taken down?

The same thing happened to me. Not only my new blog...but my forum & guestbook, both of which had been in operation for ten years or more. No explanation was given. The account was just closed...

Looks as though both your sites are unavailable

Quote: Glyn
Looks as though both your sites are unavailable

Yes, it certainly looks that way. If I would have known that I would have issues with a blog, I never would have opened one....I should have stayed satisfied with the Forum and Guestbook; both of which I faithfully used to post news items on various subjects, for over ten years. I feel really bad to lose those resources.....but, there is nothing I can do about it. No use crying over split milk...

Bravenet has restored the service.

The error page I got for your site or blog says that the URL is invalid. Do you have the original address written down somewhere?

The website for Tom works for me