Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Blog Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Why was my blog taken down?

Since you now have to be a paid member to contact the powers that be, I had to resort to posting my dilemma here. The name of my blog was "Snaggable Sanctuary." Apparently it was dismantled because of a TOS violation. My blog only had snag images, which I wanted to share with everyone. As far as I'm aware, none of the images were copywrited. Can anyone explain this to me? I'm dumbfounded.

Re: Why was my blog taken down?

The same thing happened to me. Not only my new blog...but my forum & guestbook, both of which had been in operation for ten years or more. No explanation was given. The account was just closed...

Looks as though both your sites are unavailable

Glyn
Looks as though both your sites are unavailable

Yes, it certainly looks that way. If I would have known that I would have issues with a blog, I never would have opened one....I should have stayed satisfied with the Forum and Guestbook; both of which I faithfully used to post news items on various subjects, for over ten years. I feel really bad to lose those resources.....but, there is nothing I can do about it. No use crying over split milk...

Bravenet has restored the service.

The error page I got for your site or blog says that the URL is invalid. Do you have the original address written down somewhere?

The website for Tom works for me