Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Traffic Building Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Hit counter

Hello.

I have tried to set up my hit counter and I feel I may be missing something to actually getting it to work. I am new to this so please bare with me and any questions I may have. I got the hit counter under my web tools. and have gone through all the steps to set it up back on Feb 6th. I checking it today and there were no "hits" not even mine from viewing my own page to see if it works. Please help

Re: Hit counter

You missed the last step - actually putting the hit counter code on the page.

Actually that is quite a common mistake.

Is there a specific place I should put it?

That is a question that really tempts fate :)

The counter goes in the "body" section, conventionally at the bottom of the page but that is entirely your design choice.

Placing a hit counter to a website really works and help the webmasters and the owners to know about number of visitors that have visited to their websites. But before putting it on a website it should be practiced well enough and students should do their IT assignment on regular basis in order to get understand the whole programming.

SB GAME HACKER is truly awesome amazing article to read i’do like to share this on my timeline thanks.