Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Traffic Building Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Basic Hit Counter

I registered for a basic hit counter for my website www.tripodtales.com but cannot figure out how to activate this on the website. There is a field that has space for 990 characters. I tried copying and pasting the 10 digit /Alpha & Numeric number that bravenet assigned me and that did nothing. I then copied and pasted a 40-digit number that bravenet also assigned and that did nothing. What am I doing wrong? Where the number of visitors should appear on my home page, I see only the 10 digit code bravenet first assigned. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Re: Basic Hit Counter

The complete code that Bravenet emailed to you has to be used, you don't extract bits from it.

no sales

I do not know if I am in the right place. My site letspleaseall.com in not selling and I do not know where to turn. I am looking to write forums to help aging people with health and mobility problems.I may be in over my head. Tom.