Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Web Tools Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Post a new blog component

My website consists of about 9 to 10 pages. The topics I am writing are in health, fitness and food recipe. I've been trying to find a way to write articles within each category which each subject is on different pages.

I decided a blog post would be best after testing each component. My problem is when I write a blog on one page and then go to the next page to add a new blog each previous page a created a blog refreshes to what I wrote on the new page. Is this normal and if not is there a way to build several blog post within one site on different pages.

Also with the blog component, I cannot figure out how to get the title Blog Post from showing at the top. I've deleted it and every time will always show up. Is there a way so not to have that shiw ?

Thank you

Re: Post a new blog component

My website consists of about 4 to 5 pages. The topics I am writing are in Android Apps and Games. I've been trying to find a way to write articles within each category which each subject is on different pages.
Visit My Blog - imo app
imo for pc
imo beta
Talktone