Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Web Tools Discussions
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Post a new blog component

My website consists of about 9 to 10 pages. The topics I am writing are in health, fitness and food recipe. I've been trying to find a way to write articles within each category which each subject is on different pages.

I decided a blog post would be best after testing each component. My problem is when I write a blog on one page and then go to the next page to add a new blog each previous page a created a blog refreshes to what I wrote on the new page. Is this normal and if not is there a way to build several blog post within one site on different pages.

Also with the blog component, I cannot figure out how to get the title Blog Post from showing at the top. I've deleted it and every time will always show up. Is there a way so not to have that shiw ?

Thank you

Email  
Re: Post a new blog component

My website consists of about 4 to 5 pages. The topics I am writing are in Android Apps and Games. I've been trying to find a way to write articles within each category which each subject is on different pages.
Visit My Blog - imo app
imo for pc
imo beta
Talktone

Email