Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Web Tools Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Need assistance on restoring my account to working condition

I'm hoping for some assistance, because when I attempted to visit my account at Bravenet (https://pub11.bravenet.com/members/), the past 3 days, I receive this message:
"Sorry, the account you are trying to access has been deleted."
I have no idea why my account was deleted. I've been a subscriber at Bravenet since the year of 2000.
My guestbook, hit counter, and announce form [Bravenet features I've used for over 15 years] all stopped working is why I tried to sign into my Bravenet account, but to no avail. Thank you in advance for any assistance in resolving this issue.
Chase

Re: Need assistance on restoring my account to working condition

They seem to have had a purge in the not too distant past. I guest book on a site that I have been following has gone as has one of my own accounts (I used to have 3).

By the look of things they have deleted accounts on the basis of owner login rather than visitor usage. My own account hadn't been logged into for years although the email form that I used it for was used regularly.

Bravenet don't seem to be checking out these forums as regularly as they used to, to get an answer you will need to contact them direct. I know that there is one of the support ticket options works without logging in but don't remember which.

Peter, thank you for the information that you shared. You give me hope that maybe I can find a solution, eventually. I've never had so much trouble trying to get in touch with a company as I have by my attempting to file forms and sending an email to every possible address of their company as I can find. Maybe I can eventually locate a phone number or find another way of contacting Bravenet. When Bravenet was in the early days, I couldn't give a high enough commendation for their customer service and public helpfulness. I hope that returns in the not-to-distant future. Again, thanks Peter, because I was feeling very discouraged. (Chase)

My situation was resolved. Thanks to Susan for the excellent customer service. (Chase)