Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Web Tools Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Guestbook & Forum

I used to be able to edit the guestbook and forum, but I don't seen to be able to do that now. I would like to change the background and colours of the font etc. How do I do this now please.

These are the instructions I found:

How do I customize the background of my Guestbook?
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Tools tab
3. Click on "Guestbook" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on the "Edit Page" button at the top of your Guestbook editor
5. Click on the colored squares, and choose the colors you'd like. The Post Background colors will alternate
6. To use a tiled background image, click on the "Image Picker" link below Background Image. In the window that opens, you can select the picture from your account.
7. Click on the "Save Changes" button

There is no "Edit Page" button at the top of the Guestbook editor now!

Stephen

Email  
Re: Guestbook & Forum

Just checked using Safari on the iPad and I can edit the pages. But I can't see the edit button using either Google Chrome or Windows Explorer! Why is that?

Stephen

Re: Guestbook & Forum

UPDATE:

When I got to the Guestbook Editor/Forum Editor the messages don't load in either Chrome or IE. It gets stuck and just says "Please wait, retrieving guestbook posts".
They never get retrieved which is why the edit buttons don't appear. Is there a problem using Chrome or IE with Bravenet now?
Has anyone else had any problems?

Stephen