I used to be able to edit the guestbook and forum, but I don't seen to be able to do that now. I would like to change the background and colours of the font etc. How do I do this now please.
These are the instructions I found:
How do I customize the background of my Guestbook?
1. Log into your Bravenet account
2. Click on the Web Tools tab
3. Click on "Guestbook" in your list of Web Tools
4. Click on the "Edit Page" button at the top of your Guestbook editor
5. Click on the colored squares, and choose the colors you'd like. The Post Background colors will alternate
6. To use a tiled background image, click on the "Image Picker" link below Background Image. In the window that opens, you can select the picture from your account.
7. Click on the "Save Changes" button
There is no "Edit Page" button at the top of the Guestbook editor now!
Just checked using Safari on the iPad and I can edit the pages. But I can't see the edit button using either Google Chrome or Windows Explorer! Why is that?
Feb 25, 2016 - 11:33AM
Re: Guestbook & Forum
When I got to the Guestbook Editor/Forum Editor the messages don't load in either Chrome or IE. It gets stuck and just says "Please wait, retrieving guestbook posts".
They never get retrieved which is why the edit buttons don't appear. Is there a problem using Chrome or IE with Bravenet now?
Has anyone else had any problems?