Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Web Tools Discussions
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Two domains - only one guest book?

I have two different websites, am I only allowed one guest book? I can't see how I can get a guestbook for both.

Re: Two domains - only one guest book?

You get one instance of each web tool per account. You can open as many accounts as you like and can mix services from different accounts.

Peter
You get one instance of each web tool per account. You can open as many accounts as you like and can mix services from different accounts.

Hello Peter,

As a follow up on the question, if I were to open a new account, could my second website with domain be moved to the new account so I could access the Web Tools exclusively for the second website?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Sincerely,
Ti

Depending on exactly what you were doing you would probably end up having to pay two sets of fees. I would suggest raising a support ticket with precise details of what you want to get a definitive answer from Bravenet.

NB the nature of the enquiry means that it would be handled by office staff on Monday rather than by a support tech on weekend cover.

Thank you Peter. Will do. Will also post the answer here for future inquiries.