Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Web Tools Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
guestbook question

Hi everyone! Is there a way to remove this part:

Welcome to your new Bravenet Guestbook!

Please feel free to personalize your new Bravenet Guestbook using the many customization options available to you in the Service Manager. All of your maintenance options and settings can be accessed from your Service Manager as well.

If you have any questions about how to setup and customize your Guestbook please visit the Bravenet Help Center where we are always happy to lend a helping hand.

Most of all have fun, and be sure to check out all of Bravenet's other great Web Services!

Sincerely,

The Bravenet Team

or at least not have it show when published?

Email  
Re: guestbook question

Click on the "manage" button for the Guestbook
Click on "manage posts" in the left hand column
Click on the red bin icon beside the post that you want to delete

Thank you Peter! You're always so helpful. I did what you said and it worked. Before I asked the question I looked in manage many times and couldn't figure it out, even consulted the help pages and still didn't get it. I don't know how I missed it. But if it wasn't for you I never would have got it.

Email  

I think that the help pages don't always reflect the look and feel of the site after the last upgrade.