Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Web Tools Discussions
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
Counter will not work

I'm having trouble with my counter. The counter (numbers ) disappeared some time ago and I went back to bravenet and copied the counter script, loaded it up and now I have two counters on my Blog at Blogger but neither one shows any numbers. Anyone have an idea of what's wrong. Thank you for any help.

Re: Counter will not work

Quote:

XML Parsing Error: unexpected parser state Location: jar:/C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Mozilla%20Firefox/browser/omni.ja!/chrome/browser/content/browser/aboutNetError.xhtml Line Number 392, Column 50:
&netReset.longDesc;

-------------------------------------------------^

Fix the problem with your blog and them somebody can have a look.

Blog working now. Both counters look fine to me. Have you blocked javascript?

They don't show the numbers count.

I looked just now and all I see are the two counters, neither one shows numbers.

When you click on "View Site Stats" a blank page comes up from Bravenet? So, something is wrong,

I'm suspecting at Bravenet,, because I've used that counter for years and all of the sudden it stops working. So I try to add another counter, and same outcome.

Here's the blog, you can see what I'm talking about, the counters are way down the right hand side.

taipeiairstation.blogspot.com

Thank you for your help.

Kent

Email  

I see counts of 294367 and 453003 using Windows 7 Home Edition and Firefox 38.0.1 with Flash blocked.

Something at your end must be the problem.

If you are connecting at work then you need to consult your technical support team, it could be a corporate security issue.

The first possibilities that come to mind are blocking the Bravenet cookie and blocking Javascript.

If a Bravenet tech visits this discussion the s/he will need details of what browser and operating system you are using.

EDIT
Second line of checks, disable all browser add-ons, if it works then enable them one by one until it fails again and that will be causing the problem.