Return to Help Center

Welcome to the Bravenet Help Forums. Here you can chat and meet other Bravenet Members. Please do not post advertisements.

Forum: Web Tools Discussions
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Where is my Guestbook?

Where is my Guestbook?

Email  
Re: Where is my Guestbook?

When people post like that it normally means that they expect Bravenet to magically predecit which services they want to add to their sites.

It doesn't work like that, you have to log in to your Bravenet account, register the services that you wish to use and then follow the instructions on how to link them from your website.

Quote: Mark Evdemon
Where is my Guestbook?

I applied for a guestbook and then waited 4 days to get my verification number. Got that today and I cannot get the numbers and alphabet thing to work. I've tried now over 20 times and I keep getting an error message saying that the coding is not matching. HELP!! It seemed to work here though

Email  

I am guessing that the "numbers and alphabet thing" might mean the copy / paste code.

Without more information it is impossible to say. A link to the site where you are trying to paste the code would be a good start and also tell us what editing software you are using.